[REL] Même pas mort (2007) aka Tomboy (short) France

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Même pas mort (2007) aka Tomboy (short)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Almost always someone here will then grab the file if possible and put it on eMule. Phuzzy does a lot of that.
I did that with this one too, but ghost had already posted it before I could. Same file hash so I shared it so I can be another source.
Spoiler:

Getting back to the topic of this film, I thought it was terrific, though I was horribly shocked at the very sad ending. I wondered what Chloe was thinking as she rode her bicycle back from the woods and how the tragedy was going to affect her and her friends. Difficult subject matter
but a very good film.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

is Aka Tomboy or is Tomboy? :think
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:is Aka Tomboy or is Tomboy? :think
perhaps to prevent confusion with this one https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=7287
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Getting back to the topic of this film, I thought
I added a spoiler tag to this, since to me who has yet to watch it it seems like you gave away a lot (not details but enough to affect how I watch it).

I have noticed that in general sources (IMDB, torrents etc) give away more plot and sometimes the ending for shorts than for feature length films. It's as if everyone is used to describing the first 15 minutes of a film, not caring that it's a 10 minute short.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Getting back to the topic of this film, I thought
I added a spoiler tag to this, since to me who has yet to watch it it seems like you gave away a lot (not details but enough to affect how I watch it).

I have noticed that in general sources (IMDB, torrents etc) give away more plot and sometimes the ending for shorts than for feature length films. It's as if everyone is used to describing the first 15 minutes of a film, not caring that it's a 10 minute short.
Sorry, I really didn't mean to spoil it for anyone. I'll try to do better. :eusa_silenced
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I like the spoiler tag idea. many films are better if there is mystery involved. I thought about posting a viewer discretion warning considering the strong subject matter, but that would only entice most around here. ;)
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

[Image]
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks for bringing this film to our attention gillesvolta, and thanks for releasing it Ghost.

This is one of my favourite recent releases on FLM.
It had lots of nice scenes, and the kiss at the end was the icing on the cake :drool
deadman

Post by deadman »   61 likes

Here's a little upgrade of this great short film, starring Chloé Jager Berger as the tomboyish Chloé (easy name for her to remember) and Marjorie Piat as new girl Marie. It's an emotional roller coaster ride of a story but the two female leads are very cute - and that kissing scene with Chloé and her friend Ben at the end is surprisingly tender and passionate for a couple of ten or eleven year olds.

I wonder how long the two kids spent in their trailers rehearsing their technique? Purely for artistic purposes of course. Alright you two ... come on out, three hours is long enough! :D

English subtitles (not hardcoded) are included in this file, so you don't need to go looking for them.

[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [294.70 Mb]

Here are direct links for those who prefer that method or can't use eMule for whatever reason. All I ask is that if you're able to use eMule, please unrar to your shared folder and seed this for a while. Every source helps.

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/file/uAkCCbgD#x-sqIwPUYf6Gpcx2avL79esg2vZpsVcKUOMg0XN0BJA

Code: Select all

https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/GEDqJcCS/file.html
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Même pas mort (2007) aka Tomboy (short) France

Post by kev »   1 likes

WOW!! :shock:

Don't know where I was, or what I was caught up in in RL; but I abso-TOTAL-lutely missed this thread.. :o :o

(I clicked on it wondering if it was a precurser to the full length movie: Tomboy (2011) )
Spoiler:

It's not! :lol:
To my excited amazement though, BOTH of deadman's links are still up and working! I was able to d/load and watch this intense little film in about 15 mins.. And wow, WOW! As ptg said;
ptguardian wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 pm Wow, they managed to cram a lot of emotion in such a short film. Very good :dance

Thank You gillesvolta :thumbsup
I wholly concur: MANY thanks to gillesvolta for this and all the other films they contributed during their short stay here at FLM. Sorry they haven't been back to visit for awhile.. :(

Well worth a watch BEFORE you read any other posts in this thread. One of those 'best-to-watch-not-knowing-anything' type films.. ;) (With maybe a *WARNING* that it DOES get 'dark' [meaning 'grim']..) :think

Thanks again to all who contributed to this thread! :bigups

kev.