[REL] Même pas mort (2007) aka Tomboy (short) France

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
goku33

Re: [REL] Même pas mort (2007) aka Tomboy (short) France

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Thank!

Arghh stupid me shouldn’t have looked at the previews too much :D I should learn to enjoy a surprise more lol. Takes away some fun but at the same time you gotta figure out if something is worth downloading/watching at all..
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:36 pm Thank!

Arghh stupid me shouldn’t have looked at the previews too much :D I should learn to enjoy a surprise more lol. Takes away some fun but at the same time you gotta figure out if something is worth downloading/watching at all..

I should probably change the last picture in the second row, so it doesn't give that part of the film away.
Spoiler:

We all did stupid shit when we were young. Everyone does. That's what really hits you watching this - these are ordinary kids, it could just as easily have been you and your friends.
goku33

deadman wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:57 pm
goku33 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:36 pm Thank!

I should probably change the last picture in the second row, so it doesn't give that part of the film away.
Spoiler:

We all did stupid shit when we were young. Everyone does. That's what really hits you watching this - these are ordinary kids, it could just as easily have been you and your friends.
<3 :)
goku33

Re: [REL] Même pas mort (2007) aka Tomboy (short)

deadman wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:48 am And that kissing scene with Chloé and her friend Ben at the end is surprisingly tender and passionate for a couple of ten or eleven year olds.
Surprised me as well, very passionate kiss from Chloe. As usual (and normal for the age) the boy didn’t even know how to react properly. (Generally I’m a firm believer in that most of the times girls are 2 years ahead of the boys during puberty).

Low-resolution stream on VK from 2009: https://m.vk.com/video14051420_137242839