[REL] La ballata dei lavavetri (1998)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] La ballata dei lavavetri (1998)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I remember ghost doing that but I don't remember what movie or movies. I dunno if he used scripting, but he certainly made use of some good software. And patience.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I dunno if he used scripting, but he certainly made use of some good software. And patience.
I used an avisynth script to get the hardburned subs some kind of transparent. Not perfect, but the only way I know of. Yes, patience, much time and work afterwards...
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:40 am
I dunno if he used scripting, but he certainly made use of some good software. And patience.
I used an avisynth script to get the hardburned subs some kind of transparent. Not perfect, but the only way I know of. Yes, patience, much time and work afterwards...
I always thought that there should be something better than LogoAway in VirtualDub. That works really well if the object is rectangular, or close to it, and sometimes you can use multiple rectangles.
But if there was some of the original in the middle, ie, if the logo was a hollowcircle, if you could paint a transparent shape over the circle and make it transparent based on the nearest pixel that would obscure less than a giant square. I guess there's probably Avisynth scripts for that too.