[REL] The Hunger Games (2012)

ptguardian

Re: The Hunger Games (2012) USA

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Well, that is too bad. Thanks for confirming flmwayne . 8-)
emuler

Post by emuler »   4 likes

If you want a TS you can get this:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [967.86 Mb]

http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopi ... nger+games

Personally, I'll hold out for the DVDrip, or maybe a BDrip.
ptguardian

emuler wrote:If you want a TS you can get this:
The.Hunger.Games.(2012).TS.XviD-Feel-Free.[sharethefiles.com].avi

http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopi ... nger+games

Personally, I'll hold out for the DVDrip, or maybe a BDrip.
Personally I think posting any TS(telesync/cam rip) here is a waste of people's bandwidth, especially so with a film that is guaranteed to have a blu-ray rip be posted soon enough ... ;) But like you said if someone wants a cam rip :lol:
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

theres a few cams of dark shadows floating about,and i can't watch more than a few seconds,once you've experienced HD,you can't find satisfaction from anything less.
ptguardian

starfish21 wrote:theres a few cams of dark shadows floating about,and i can't watch more than a few seconds,once you've experienced HD,you can't find satisfaction from anything less.
I agree. With a big budget new release anything short of HD just doesn't cut the grade. Both of these movies have great cinematography and are best appreciated in the highest definition and sound as possible. I will be buying blu-ray on both.

[Image]
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

flmwayne wrote:ptguardian, you're right. It's a fake! It's actually the "social network".
I'm going to try downloading The Social Network and seeing if I can find The Hunger Games... :think
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

That film (The Social Network) has been renamed several times for different movies to suck you into wasting bandwidth. Must not have been a very good film if they have to fool people into downloading it. :lol:
starfish21

i just downloaded 'moonrise kingdom' it turned out to be a shite version of another disney movie..'john carter' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401729/ :cry:

what the fuck was the point in fake naming a bigger movie, :roll:
ptguardian

Any new movie release I always download from trusted sources. Another reason I belong to the scene. ;) TPB's 'trusted' skulls is also helpful along with knowing who/what groups the tags of the releasers belong to and where they tend to post first(some have their own sites) and if you download from a site that has comments under a file read them. They will often tell you if there are problems. quality and such.

Downloading a file you find on emule search can be interesting because you never know what you are really getting. :shock:
starfish21

i registered for a site using ddl about 6 months ago,it was an attractive site with tons of files including just about every new movie,i downloaded about 6 or 7 brrips,all from different uloaders,every single one was fake.they had strict rules,but obviously didn't monitor very well.when i checked the uploaders profile,all of them had joined that day,and uploaded 1 file,i complained to admin,and tagged every one as fake,no reply.i popped in a few weeks ago,the same users are there with the same fake files,i tried some other stuff,like music,all fake.i've deleted my account,but that is really suspicious.