[REL] The Hunger Games (2012)

ptguardian

Re: The Hunger Games (2012) USA

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

That was most likely a honey site and was not legit. Torrent is better than DDL. Old school uploaders still use demonoid. I won't reveal what I belong to(private site) but most of the well known respected uploaders files make it to 1337x fairly soon after they release. ;)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

For emule links, I like STF ( www.sharethefiles.com ). Mostly the same files that can be found on torrents, but verified.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i was suspicious from early on,but refused to believe it.i'm a member of over a dozen private sites,but i'm always looking,sharethefiles is quite good,been around for a while.and all the files are actually discussed.Demonoid has always been invitation only at the times i've looked in,like today.i'll peruse 1337x for a while,it looks different.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Honestly, this is a moot discussion. I'm posting here only because I'm baffled at the continued beating of a dead horse.

You're talking about 'The Hunger Games'. In 3 months even a blind person will be able to find links for this film everywhere on the net. This is a movie that I don't have any fear of NOT being able to purchase. It's going to be EVERYWHERE.

When I first posted info about this movie I wasn't aware of any hype surrounding it having stumbled on it while searching other films. It's amazing what the right promotion will do. :eyecrazy
starfish21 wrote:i just downloaded 'moonrise kingdom' it turned out to be a shite version of another disney movie..'john carter' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401729/ :cry:....
It would have been nice if you had made this post [negative as it may be] here:
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... =77&t=8445

kev.
ptguardian

LOL :lol:

It is and was obvious that this will be easily found and in good quality. That was the point in dissing the TS. :roll:

Moot discussion or passing on of info between gatherers... No harm done and some in the know was gathered. ;)
starfish21

just having a bit of harmless chit chat,kev.
starfish21

not long now....till the next one.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1951264/
ptguardian

starfish21 wrote:not long now....till the next one.
Not long for this one to be here. ;)
ptguardian

Blu-ray just hit the scene. I am going to buy this one so someone else will have to grab and release it.

:D

Post note:
I see it has already started hitting torrent as well. Just a warning I see that release group COCAIN has one of the first rips. I suggest avoiding it. They have had a reputation lately of not bypassing Cinavia encryption. Shortly there will be several better rips out to choose from. ;)
starfish21

how does the encryption affect viewing?