[REL] Taketori monogatari (Princess from the Moon) (1987)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Taketori monogatari (Princess from the Moon) (198

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

This girl reminds me of when I was a child. my grandmother owned an antique shop and it had a room full of porcelain dolls, their eyes always gave me the creeps. watching this she gave me a bit of the same feeling. :icon_scared Good times. :cool1

thank you to all that brought it here :cool
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:There's another version of this on the mule with dual Japanese/Russian audio. Quality looks like a vhsrip but it's widescreen (resolution is 656x336 compared to 720x368 in FLL's screencaps) and it's a single file instead of two. Downloading slowly, not complete yet. Your mileage may vary.
I am missing something -- except possibly for Russian speakers, who would be more interested in a lower quality non-subbed VHSRip which isn't appreciably smaller in filesize? Is a single file vs two files actually important? :think
Sorry, I wasn't trying to push this, only give more options, and it looks like jwsmith88's subtitles file works ok with this single-file version. Comparing the screencaps, the quality is at least as good. I'll remove it if you think that's best.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

lol a japan girl with blue eyes...the world is very chanching :heart
jwsmith88

Post by jwsmith88 »   0 likes

I really thought it was pretty entertaining. I like blue eyes.....................

:thumbsup
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I thought this was pretty good, definitely a Japanese movie, if you know what I mean,
Spoiler:

but I never thought to see Close Encounters done quite this way. :)
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Guest wrote:Sounds yummy, and looks yummy, yes... I would like to have this... the 1.36 Gb version from jwsmith88 has not been coming in over the last six days.... could someone please resahre this? TIA
Looks like nobody at FLM has full source. I've received few MB every day, though. Last reception today (33% complete).

If you want it faster, download one of the other versions.
Guest wrote:I have found some Eng .srt sub files on the web, two of them... how do I make them available to the fine people at FLM...
You can copy the files to shared folder (or "Incoming") and click "reload" on the Shared files tab.

Post by Guest »   5 likes

Thanks BLT... good advice, and taken. I gave up with the 1.36Gb version as my eMule reported that it had NEVER seen it complete! I have the Eng .srt files in one of my shared directories now

Like this post to see ed2k links  [37.2 Kb]

along with the CD2 one, too.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [27.6 Kb]
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Guest wrote: I still haven't a clue as to how to make screen caps appear in a post!

At the bottom of the box you type your text into there is 'Postimage' link.

[Image]
click on that and 'postimage' will pop up,you have the option to choose 'image' or 'many images'
make your selection and click 'Browse'

[Image]

navigate to where your pics are and select by clicking one or 'drag select' for many.
[Image]

click 'open'

you will then be taken back to 'postimage'

click on 'upload' and the code for your pics will automatically be uploaded into your text box.

if you uploaded many images sometimes you'll see another dialogue box.

[Image]

this gives you the choice of how your images appear,'1 column' for instance would make your images show as a single vertical line in your post.make your selection and click 'copy to clipboard' when you see the confirmation 'copied' close the box and go back to the flm post page,paste the copied code wherever you like into your post.

sorted!

i hope this was helpful for you.
:cool
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

That's two tutorials in 1 day. Wow are we learning! :icon_old
cheers starfish, I might never use that but I didnt know it worked like that lol
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Guest wrote:Thanks BLT... good advice, and taken. I gave up with the 1.36Gb version as my eMule reported that it had NEVER seen it complete!
This might be because your client does not support KAD (BTW, eMule+ 1.x is *not* superior to eMule 0.x!) or you are not running eMule all the time (or you are downloading something else from the guy who is sharing this). I've seen a complete source every day. Coming very slowly, though.