[REL] Denkste!? (TV-Series 1972-1988)

deadman

Re: [REL] Denkste!? (TV-Series 1972-1988)

Post by deadman »   0 likes

jezevex wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:12 pm Replaced one of my older and not relevant posts with the new episode "Warten bis Lili kommt"...

A few days ago, I updated the post with "Ben liebt Anna" episode, too... There is only one short scene from the end missing in the RELease so I don't think it's necessary to re-RElase it. So regarding the interesting scene mentioned by Warg, it had to be another movie from this genre...

I don't think it's from any of the episodes posted so far.

Whatever happened to Warg? His last login was Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:45 pm. Before that he was on regularly. This was early in the covid pandemic. Does anyone communicate with him off the site, is he okay?
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Although I haven't been here nearly as long as most of the members here, I find myself wondering the same thing about some of the members who used to be frequent posters, before and after I registered. Mostly, I keep these questions to myself, but if anyone knows how they are, can you tell us if they are ok?
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:38 pm
jezevex wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:12 pm Replaced one of my older and not relevant posts with the new episode "Warten bis Lili kommt"...

A few days ago, I updated the post with "Ben liebt Anna" episode, too... There is only one short scene from the end missing in the RELease so I don't think it's necessary to re-RElase it. So regarding the interesting scene mentioned by Warg, it had to be another movie from this genre...

I don't think it's from any of the episodes posted so far.

Whatever happened to Warg? His last login was Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:45 pm. Before that he was on regularly. This was early in the covid pandemic. Does anyone communicate with him off the site, is he okay?
I'd like to know too... He mentioned hrenvam/hvgbook forum many times, but his last post there was few days earlier (http://board.hvgbook.net/?2-0-32065-0-1070466) :(

pillowbaker wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:31 am Although I haven't been here nearly as long as most of the members here, I find myself wondering the same thing about some of the members who used to be frequent posters, before and after I registered. Mostly, I keep these questions to myself, but if anyone knows how they are, can you tell us if they are ok?
Well, at one time there was a conspiracy theory about a hidden forum where all the missing members are :P

Seriously, I don't have off-forum contact with any of the members except for one, so unless they told us themselves, I have no way of knowing. I know that some members left due to getting too busy with family or other interests, some left due to conflicts with admins or other members, some might have lost their password and created a new account (password recovery is not possible without a valid e-mail address), and some might be using multiple accounts in the first place... Many members became inactive due to not registering at the new FLM site in 2011 or using a new nickname. I am not aware of any cases when a member actually died or was incarcerated :roll:

There have been several cases of a member returning after many years. For example, Rich, the founder of FLM, went AWOL in 2010 and returned 9 years later as Rich_Visiting.

Admins can in principle try to contact members who registered with a valid e-mail address.

PS. I think replacing posts is not a good idea, because those upgrades get easily unnoticed... I don't see any sources of the upgraded BLA_78.mp4.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

I didn't upgrade the e-mule link BLA_78 itself, just added a new YT link where the movie isn't divided into three parts and where isn't the last scene missing. Yes, I know that replacing posts isn't an ideal solution but if members can't delete their OWN posts (except for the last one if there is no further reply) even if they turn out to be useless or even misleading over time, I decided to do it rather than to blow over this thread too much...

Edit: reshared the BLA_78 file if somebody is interested...
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

jezevex wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:30 pm I didn't upgrade the e-mule link BLA_78 itself, just added a new YT link where the movie isn't divided into three parts and where isn't the last scene missing.
OK, sorry, I misunderstood. In this case I must have the BLA_78 already. I did not check, because I thought the file was replaced by a new one.

Editing and improving the posts is in general no problem for me. I just don't want to miss upgraded files 8-)

I think allowing to delete any posts from thread can cause a lot of confusion, but admin can delete any posts if needed.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

mimzy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:05 pm
There have been several cases of a member returning after many years. For example, Rich, the founder of FLM, went AWOL in 2010 and returned 9 years later as Rich_Visiting.
Well, it was really just the forum idea that kicked things off, before that it was a haphazard list of movies with click links based mostly on the Moviegirls list. At the time ghost questioned "you seem to be sharing all of my files on your website" :lol:

But to answer the question, FLM, is generally spilt into 2 camps that closely interlink. The first camp uses the site to satisfy a desire, the second camp uses it, I would say the best word is, to reminisce. On the former, peoples habit change, especially as they get older. On the latter, I guess they are even older and perhaps realise that interaction on here has less purpose, so just click the links. One thing is for certain, is that the older members that are still here have come to find a balance with the real world. Some chosing to weigh that balance completely in that direction.

Just my thoughts.

Rich :-)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Hey Rich! Nice to see you.

Yes, I remember the time when the website with only cklickable links changed into a real forum. It must have been in 2004 and I even can't remember how we met for the first time. Must have been some kind of chat I guess... :think

And for the rest of your text: Yes, there are certainly two kind of camps here... And the 1st one is sometimes hard to handle/tame, if you know what I wanna try to say...

Cheers! :icon_alc
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

ghost wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:35 am Must have been some kind of chat I guess... :think
eMule chat function, it did actually have a use at one point in time :lol: I never did care to ask why you had those movies, I suppose like all of us that would be a story in itself :-P Tame that testosterone :lol: ;) sadly, often, without, there is too much damage done on, and to, ALL sides :idea:

Night I did like your original reply to this :heart
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:35 am

Cheers! :icon_alc
One day ghost :cool