Chloe Grace Moretz

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Davros6

Re: Chloe Grace Moretz

Post by Davros6 »   1 likes

jlaw123 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:06 am sad we couldn't get to see prime chloe (poker house, 2008) in full frontal glory...white panty scene was great but it could have been legendary without it
Let me in (2010) had a scene where we could have seen Miss Moretz in all her glory, but unfortunately the film was made in America, so we had to settle for a bit of blurry bare back. There's also a full frontal scene in the film its based on Låt den rätte komma (2008) but they apparently used a mannequin in place of the actress. I think if these films had been done in the 80s it would have been a different story, and if chloe had been around back then, no doubt you'd have got to see prime chloe in full frontal glory in both poker house and let me in.
I drink therefore I am
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

What would it have been like if Dakota Fanning had shown skin in The Runaways, if only this movie was more explicit.
jlaw123

Post by jlaw123 »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:41 pm
jlaw123 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:06 am sad we couldn't get to see prime chloe (poker house, 2008) in full frontal glory...white panty scene was great but it could have been legendary without it
prime chloe in full frontal glory in both poker house and let me in.
wow. what could have been. Don't know where we went wrong. we had chloe as modern brooke shields but no garry gross to make her nude, we had GOT but couldn't see prime maisie williams (season 1) nude, 'It' movie without the gangbang scene of sophia lillis.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

jlaw123 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:39 pm
Davros6 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:41 pm
prime chloe in full frontal glory in both poker house and let me in.
wow. what could have been. Don't know where we went wrong. we had chloe as modern brooke shields but no garry gross to make her nude, we had GOT but couldn't see prime maisie williams (season 1) nude, 'It' movie without the gangbang scene of sophia lillis.
So in the 2010s we had Maisie Williams as our modern Brooke Shields, in the 2000s we had Chloe, but what about the 90s? the only one I can think of is Natalie Portman.
I drink therefore I am
jlaw123

Post by jlaw123 »   1 likes

Davros6 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:14 am Around the time of let me in and kick ass, I always thought she'd have been great in a remake of Pretty Baby, or was that just wishful thinking :D
return of pretty baby starring chloe moretz...imagine the bathtub scene where she stands up with her lady parts in full view..and also that door banging scene and camera panning lower and lower...damn if only
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

jlaw123 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:23 pm
Davros6 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:14 am Around the time of let me in and kick ass, I always thought she'd have been great in a remake of Pretty Baby, or was that just wishful thinking :D
return of pretty baby starring chloe moretz...imagine the bathtub scene where she stands up with her lady parts in full view..and also that door banging scene and camera panning lower and lower...damn if only
And not forgetting the famous posing on the couch scene, I wonder if Chloe would have gone au naturel, as apparently Brooke wore some flesh coloured panties
I drink therefore I am
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:19 pm as apparently Brooke wore some flesh coloured panties
But it could have been an angle cut (like some object that covers a nude like some leaves) or a frame cut, the edge is left up centimeters from its parts. Today I have already seen movies where they can be visible like Tom et Lola or Tomboy, for him. In the case of an adult Hollywood actress Rosario Dawson is the only one who has done a full frontal without the mount Venus, there is already a long list but mostly covered with body hair.

PS: If Pretty Baby had been made in the mid 2000's Dakota Fanning would have been perfect long before Houndog.

And if we talk about the present, this actress below is also perfect for the role of Violet.
[Image]
jlaw123

Post by jlaw123 »   2 likes

Davros6 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:19 pm
jlaw123 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:23 pm
And not forgetting the famous posing on the couch scene, I wonder if Chloe would have gone au naturel, as apparently Brooke wore some flesh coloured panties
ahh yes..the infamous couch scene. Brooke was given flesh coloured panties but later she found it uncomfortable and threw it and did rest of the scene completely naked showing her goodies to every crew member. I doubt if young chloe was bold enough to do this
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

It is well past time for me to repeat my addition to the POSTING GUIDELINES:
I will say this here for everyone because it is important to remember --

Please show a bit of discretion in your posts. Remember that this is a site about childhood movies, and not specifically about nudity or sexual content. There is much information along those lines at this site:

https://sensitivecontent.info/

Movie screenshots are intended to give a broad view of the movie contents in a Request or a Release post. Some of them are not shy about what you will see, and they provide valuable information to others who might be interested too. However, it is appreciated to exercise good judgment and taste. Do not dwell solely on the "sensitivecontent". Thank you!
and
FLM is for discussing and posting Childhood Movies. It is not for collecting a "Greatest Hits" (so to speak) of provocative scenes. Go to sites like 4chan for that.
I was specifically addressing pictures and video clips that had been posted and had to be removed, but the same philosophy applies to the direction that many discussions have taken and seem to be stuck in. It is easy enough to find more information about what may interest people about any particular movie. The incessant posting about private sexual fantasies by multiple people in this and other threads has grown tedious. Stop it.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   2 likes

Sorry, I think we just get a bit carried away sometimes
I drink therefore I am