[REL] Spymate - with Emma Roberts (2006)

vidman49

[REL] Spymate - with Emma Roberts (2006)

Post by vidman49 »   40 likes

Spymate (2006) - with Emma Roberts in a starring role. According to the release year, Emma should be about 14, but she looks more like 12 - so the movie may not have been released for a couple of years after filming.

I was surprised to not be able to find this movie listed on FLM, at least in my search attempts (it may still be here somewhere). It features a monkey as the main star of the movie - so it is obviously not a work of art - but Emma is definitely pleasing to watch. I have not watched the movie yet - I have just skimmed through it, so I cannot give a major synopsis. I have been wanting to contribute more to FLM and want to get this posted.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367088/

Like this post to see ed2k links  [697.13 Mb]

Also - how do you put in the message to "like" the post before being able to see the link? - Or are you not able to see that message on your own posts?

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
popdrome

Re: [REL] Spymate - with Emma Roberts (2006)

Post by popdrome »   8 likes

wow an excellent tutotial there about eMule and Kad. but apart from that --

Listen guys I just can't seem to find a good copy of this film how weird is that - I mean it's as mainstream as mainstream gets.
Please help me = currently I'm downloading Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.27 Gb]
but I'm just scared that it's YET another russian or italian dubbed version. Can anyone confirm? Or even better, do you have it and want to re-share please? You see, I LOVE Emma Roberts. I don't mind the sillyness of this movie cos Emma Roberts. Did I mention I love Emma Roberts? :p

please help either confirm this hash as genuine or (re)share a good copy.

THANK YOU!

Don't go quietly into the night.