[REL] Cold Case (2003-2010) TV Series

For An Angel

[REL] Cold Case (2003-2010) TV Series

Post by For An Angel »   20 likes

Cold Case - The Sleepover (2004)

Just to share more with this wonderful site, I offer up this little gem. :blush

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0543961/

In 1990, a young girl is found dead with strange markings drawn all over her body. It's later discovered that the night before she died she had just come from a sleepover where she was humiliated by 3 girls who pretended to be her friends. Abigail Mavity plays Rita Baxter, the young nerdy girl who was found dead after the sleepover. The mean girls are played by Carly Schroeder, Daveigh Chase & Ashley Rose Orr. This is a pretty good episode (if I do say so myself :P) Most of the episode is told in flashback and features some good music from the era. I also think it's interesting to see how it shows how a person's childhood experiences can affect you later in life. This was a pretty emotional episode (for me at least) and there's this one scene with the "queen bee's" creepily strict parents that takes place in a bathroom that will make your skin crawl. I hope you all like it. :mrgreen:

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [348.71 Mb]

Oh, and I'm not the only source so you shouldn't have a hard time downloading it. :thumbsup
Last edited by For An Angel on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
emuler

Re: [REL] Cold Case (2003-2010) TV Series

Post by emuler »   10 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [972.28 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.18 Gb]

I've misplaced the screenshots I had taken. Will add them later.