[REL] Mein erstes Wunder (2002)

beatpats4

Re: [REL] Mein erstes Wunder (2002)

Post by beatpats4 »   2 likes

update, the 24fps is evry bit as smooth as 30fps so i'l stik w/the last link but as far as frame rate to runing time intractn & how they afect playbak it's prety much trial & eror 4 me . . .
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

:thumbsup
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

My download is still at 39.2 % after one day. Could you please change the upload priority for this file to release?
beatpats4

Post by beatpats4 »   0 likes

thank u for that clarificatn, i'm hapy to facilitate as fast a dwnlod as posibl . . .
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Yay! I finished it!

It seems I am (in my own words) an "insensitive clod" because I am having a hard time hearing a difference in pitch, switching between both versions. I guess I have found the limits of my perceptiveness!

In order to check out the video I have to watch it through my blu-ray player because my computer does not do well with H265 files. Thank you very much beatpats4, even if I just don't have the exquisite sensitivity to fully appreciate the change!
beatpats4

i only had to listn to 1 second to notic a difrenc in pitch but as i sed b4, trial & eror . . .
ghost
Site Admin

beatpats4 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:47 pm i only had to listn to 1 second to notic a difrenc in pitch but as i sed b4, trial & eror . . .
Well.. I just took a look at it. Movements are really jerky and not smooth at all. You must have done something wrong. How did you do the framerate conversation? Just for interest...

And of course there's a pitch when you're running it slower. The question is: Which speed is the original one?

BTW: Is English not your mother language? If yes, I'd undertand why you're writing in this strange way, that is really hard to read.
beatpats4

when ur redy to produce the video file u simply select what frame rate to use in the proces & away it goes, of cors ther ar othr considratns especialy when it coms to procesrs, software & such, stil abov my hed for the most part; i am mastrfl in english just too lazy to bothr w/spelng in thes setuatns (beg evry1's pardn) . . .
ghost
Site Admin

beatpats4 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:22 pm when ur redy to produce the video file u simply select what frame rate to use in the proces & away it goes, of cors ther ar othr considratns especialy when it coms to procesrs, software & such, stil abov my hed for the most part; i am mastrfl in english just too lazy to bothr w/spelng in thes setuatns (beg evry1's pardn) . . .
Pls write in normal English, then I'll read it. This is just annoying.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I was already writing this before ghost's reply, but I will post it anyway:
beatpats4 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:22 pm i am mastrfl in english just too lazy to bothr w/spelng in thes setuatns (beg evry1's pardn) . . .
Oh please, then stop being lazy. Your posts are not especially long, so I am sure you can handle it. The language of this international forum is English, not "Texting On My Phone Lazy"! While there are international members who clearly struggle with their English posting and we therefore are tolerant, there are plenty of others who are fluent in English as a second language and take the time to try to spell it properly. They may also have difficulty understanding deliberate misspellings that a native speaker would be able to read easily. Nobody wants to be a humorless grammarian, but just be reasonable.

I have picked up some of your Releases and do appreciate them, although I also recognize that not everything will please everybody. There are video encoding members here with much greater experience than you or I, and we can learn something from them if we are willing to communicate effectively. That can still be done with much shorter posts than my own! :oops: