[REL] Mein erstes Wunder (2002)

dvorak

Re: [REL] Mein erstes Wunder (2002)

Post by dvorak »   0 likes

deadman wrote:
What languages do you speak? Just curious...
Any list of rare tongues I might speak
Would perhaps assist others to seek
For my offline ID,
So let's just agree
That to me foreign tongues are all Greek.

Well, okay, I admit that I'm a dab hand at translating from Mouse-Squeak to English.

Seriously now, deadman, thanks so much for the film. I haven't watched it yet, but I will soon. I'm glad I had the gall to ask you for it, even though I have nothing to contribute. I won't do it again -- not unless someone requests further versification as payment. ;)
Last edited by dvorak on Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

dvorak wrote:
deadman wrote:
What languages do you speak? Just curious...
Any list of rare tongues I might speak
Would perhaps assist others to seek
For my offline ID,
So let's just agree
That to me foreign tongues are all Greek.

Well, okay, I admit that I'm a dab hand at translating from English to Disney Mouse-Squeak.

Seriously now, deadman, thanks so much for the film. I haven't watched it yet, but I will soon. I'm glad I had the gall to ask you for it, even though I have nothing to contribute. I won't do it again -- not unless someone requests further versification as payment. ;)
A sufficiently motivated person with the right skills could track any of us down. How fortunate we post only legitimate cinema and TV on this site, so there's no illegal content to report us for (even if some snowflake out there takes offense). I'll be more specific though. The film in question is Czech. Can you speak that? If not, you won't be able to help me. In that case is there anyone else who does speak Czech? I'm not asking you to do the translation - just proofread my work and correct the lines I get wrong.

Don't worry about making requests. I'm not a stickler for etiquette or offended by someone merely asking. The worst that can happen is, I don't have what you want or haven't got the time to post it right now.
dvorak

Post by dvorak »   0 likes

deadman wrote:
A sufficiently motivated person with the right skills could track any of us down. How fortunate we post only legitimate cinema and TV on this site, so there's no illegal content to report us for (even if some snowflake out there takes offense).
I'm not concerned in the least about being "tracked down". My wish for anonymity applies to all my activities on the internet, which are widespread -- all the way from humorous verse to physics. I simply like to have online personas different to my private one.

As for your site, it was Dschungelkind (also uploaded by you, sir) that brought me here with its stunning tale set in Papua New Guinea. Then, on looking for other films about family life -- my wife's favourite category -- I encountered one or two suspect comments in the forum, and started worrying that your site might contain dodgy material. I was almost out the door again when I found a comment revealing that only legal IMDb-listed movies are shared here. I was deeply relieved, believe me.

As much as I think that the current out-of-control hysteria supposedly protecting children does them more harm than good, I too am viciously opposed to kids being hurt or exploited. What I have found here, however, are mostly beautiful family films featuring delightful children, many of whom in my opinion are much more convincing actors than the majority of those overpaid, over-dramatic adult-brats from Hollywood.

If the snowflakes you refer to object to scenes shockingly revealing that even children sometimes take their clothes off, and that even children sometimes have sexual inclinations -- well, let them splutter and dribble while the rest of us celebrate life aided by super-talented, often impossibly lovely young actors. If we are permitted to enjoy the exploits of puppies and kittens and piglets without raising suspicion, surely we should be permitted to be equally at ease enjoying the delightful exploits of our own young?

No Czech either, deadman. Sorry.
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

Thank you very much for the direct links deadman. This film is probably in the top 10 first love movies, and produced in 2002 ! Not in the happy and free 60's or 70's, what a challenge !
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Tiny Blondie wrote:Thank you very much for the direct links deadman. This film is probably in the top 10 first love movies, and produced in 2002 ! Not in the happy and free 60's or 70's, what a challenge !
Another favorite of mine, Moonlight, was also produced in 2002. As was Les Diables. 2002 was a very good year! :D

I mistakenly put the year 1992 in the image file for this DVD. Oops. Too late to correct it now, everyone will just have to mentally add the ten years.
dannyb

Post by dannyb »   0 likes

I have been looking for this for years, thanks a million times.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   101 likes

Finally, here's the movie in Full HD:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

[Image]

Enjoy ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.99 Gb]
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

I'm surprised about the HD Version. There is no BluRay available. Can I ask from where you got that?
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

The source is the regular DVD ;)

I upscaled it using Topaz Video Enhance AI ( https://topazlabs.com/video-enhance-ai/ )

It really gives you amazing results!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

re-share???

There aren't any subtitles at all for this movie, as far as I know. :shock: