[REL] Miss Lettie and Me (2002)

vidman49

[REL] Miss Lettie and Me (2002)

Post by vidman49 »   18 likes

This made for TV movie is actually a nicely done drama - a little cliche, but well worth watching. (Hopefully this movie is not already here. I did a search and it didn't show up, but I did a search on another that didn't show up, and it was already here).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0328137/

MISS LETTIE AND ME is the story of a family that is brought together by the unwanted intrusion of a young girl who needs to be wanted almost as badly as her great aunt needs to be needed. Miss Lettie (Mary Tyler Moore) receives a letter that her niece is on the way. It's not really a problem. Lettie has the room for her in the big house on the farm, but it was unexpected.
The little girl, Travis (Holliston Coleman), arrives by bus and the handyman, Isaiah (Charles Robinson) picks her up at the station.
Lettie is too business-like and stern. It takes Aunt Lettie a while to warm up to Travis. She did not know Alison (Jennifer Crumbley) had a daughter.
Travis has never seen a small town before, especially without sidewalks. However, the small town life with Miss Lettie and Isaiah's help is good for her.
Isaiah believes Lettie's real problem is that she hasn't been in love for a long time.
Sam Madison (Burt Reynolds) moves back into this town where he grew up to open up his own ice cream & soda fountain shoppe. Lettie knew him years ago.
Perhaps Travis can be of some help.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [703.08 Mb]