[REL] Dark Night of the Scarecrow (1981)

ptguardian

[REL] Dark Night of the Scarecrow (1981)

Post by ptguardian »   20 likes

Dark Night of the Scarecrow (1981)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082235/

[Image]

actual screenshot
[Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image]

My first release of the new year so I figured why not make it a special one. :onfire

This is my first successful HDrip under 2gigs. It took several re-rips before I figured it out.
In the process I also learned how to include dual audio tracks one is 2.0 and the other 5.1. Picture quality is very nice.

synopsis:
A retarded man is unjustly accused of attacking a young girl. Disguised as a scarecrow, he hides in a cornfield, only to be hunted down and shot. Later, after it is revealed he saved the girl from a vicious dog attack, members of the search posse are killed by a mysterious scarecrow.

Up until recently this film was very rare and hard to find otherwise it would have been posted here a long time ago. The scenes with the girl are very nice.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.36 Gb]

Enjoy :icon_cool2
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Dark Night of the Scarecrow (1981)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Happy New Year! Thanks ptg.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

That always puzzles me,that does,how every time a young girl gets raped and murdered they always blame the retard,when it's always the scarecrow that's done it.even though she was covered in straw and half a carrot stuck up her arse.
it's just not fair!
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:That always puzzles me,that does,how every time a young girl gets raped and murdered they always blame the retard,when it's always the scarecrow that's done it.even though she was covered in straw and half a carrot stuck up her arse.
it's just not fair!
It takes a retard to do such things. Carrot? You are thinking of rogue Snowmen. :naughty

[Image] Scarecrows protect little girls, they don't harm them. Watch the movie and see for yourself.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

what was i thinking? a scarecrow with a carrot :lol: the crows would make short work of that.