Brooke Shields

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
BizarreLoveTriangle

Brooke Shields

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   3 likes

"Brooke Shields nude photograph causes controversy at Tate exhibition"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... ition.html

This is the photo:
[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Brooke Shields

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   56 likes

Too bad she wasn't doing the stuff they did in [REL] Big Fat Gypsy Weddings (2011) [UK] :lol:

Here's a commercial she did in 1970 for Band-Aids:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.82 Mb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Brooke Shields

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   11 likes

Oh my gawd, never saw Diane Rehm before but I've heard her on NPR and she looks almost exactly like I pictured her. ACKKKKKK! :lol:

Here's this interview (thanks, FAA). Hint - if you use the keypad + and - keys in VLC you can speed this person's slooooooow speech up and slow Brooke's voice back to normal - might help maintain your sanity. :icon_1idiot

[Image] [Image]
YouTube wrote:Streamed live on Nov 25, 2014

Actress and model Brooke Shields appeared in her first commercial before she was one year old. By her teens she had rocketed to stardom with movies like “Pretty Baby” and “Blue Lagoon,” and a now-famous series of TV ads for Calvin Klein jeans. For years, Shields’ mother was both her manager and her closest friend. But their relationship was perpetually complicated by her mother’s alcoholism, and Shields spent decades seeking independence as both an actress and a daughter. Now, two years after her mother’s 2012 death, Shields reflects on life with her mother, her own unconventional career, and how her upbringing made her the parent she is today. Join us for live video of our conversation with Brooke Shields.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [128.10 Mb]