[REL] The Sitter (2011)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] The Sitter (2011)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

It has been a few months since I saw this in the theater, but if I remember correctly when the egg explodes and cocaine goes everywhere the little girl gets hyped up on it. This wasn't in this "unrated" version. I can only assume some lobbying took place and it had to be cut? Perhaps in the future we can get a truly uncut version. Or perhaps I imagined it completely? :icon_lol I was probably thinking of another movie with a kid and cocaine :think

I have too many movies to keep them straight at times. :lol:

This movie is very funny and Highly recommend. :cool
Last edited by ptguardian on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

the scene in the car with the 'poot accident',what was the expression she used?,i'm not familiar with that one.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:It has been a few months since I saw this in the theater, but if I remember correctly when the egg explodes and cocaine goes everywhere the little girl gets hyped up on it. This wasn't in this "unrated" version. I can only assume some lobbying took place and it had to be cut? Perhaps in the future we can get a truly uncut version. Or perhaps I imagined it completely? :icon_lol ...

I grabbed both copies.. If the first copy is a 'telesynch' copy, then theoretically it should be the same version you saw in the theater.. The particular scene you described is the same in both versions: The egg explodes in Noah's face and doesn't seem to effect Blithe [HER name is HOTT!! :heart] or any of the children..

Too bad... *sigh* :D

Thanks laura and all for this [REL]. Funny as hell and well worth a watch!!

kev.