[REL] Dark Shadows (2012)

ptguardian

Re: Dark Shadows (2012)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Out today in theaters :dance :dance
Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »   0 likes

Saw this movie today, and what could i say.... Chloe did fantastic work putting sensual feeling on her role. Hopefully she can get rid of that "duckface" syndrome, that teens nowadays have. Best female perfonmance in this movie!

Just a few thoughts after movie... go and see it yourself, won´t be a disappointment!
ptguardian

That "duck face" as you call it along with biting of her lip is part of her charm that many of us here love. Each his own I would say.... :roll:

Sounds like despite your flawed view of her you had a great time anyway. ;)
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:go and see it yourself, won´t be a disappointment!
Plan to as soon as I can. :thumbsup
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:Hopefully she can get rid of that "duckface" syndrome

[Image]
ptguardian

It is the 'pout look' and very few celebrities have a natural one and are beautiful at the same time.

Chloe is both natural and very beautiful much like Angelina Jolie. It is all the celebrities who try and 'copy' this look with plastic surgery that give it a bad "duck face" reputation. Perhaps this is what Rumpelstiltskin is referring to? I agree it is a stupid move to try and achieve a look you do not naturally have and it does not enhance a girls appearance in fact it usually takes away from it. In this case with Chloe she is gorgeous being herself naturally so as she gets older this will only continue to be how she is unless she falls into the syndrome where she doesn't think so and messes with her perfection. Let us hope she does not change anything and always stays naturally perfect. :cool

Chloe at the Dark Shadows premiere
[Image]
Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:It is the 'pout look' and very few celebrities have a natural one and are beautiful at the same time.

Chloe is both natural and very beautiful much like Angelina Jolie. It is all the celebrities who try and 'copy' this look with plastic surgery that give it a bad "duck face" reputation. Perhaps this is what Rumpelstiltskin is referring to? I agree it is a stupid move to try and achieve a look you do not naturally have and it does not enhance a girls appearance in fact it usually takes away from it. In this case with Chloe she is gorgeous being herself naturally so as she gets older this will only continue to be how she is unless she falls into the syndrome where she doesn't think so and messes with her perfection. Let us hope she does not change anything and always stays naturally perfect. :cool
You take words out of my mouth! She is very talented and beautiful. Hopefully she stays that way and doesn´t let Hollywood go in to her head.
ptguardian

Saw it on the big screen today and verdict is....EXCELLENT!! I loved it. It was way better than I expected.

Alexia Osborne had a great part in this at the beginning as young Victoria and Chloe of course was very cool and alluring. :thumbsup :thumbsup

I highly recommend. :D
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

was she awesome in it?
ptguardian

starfish21 wrote:was she awesome in it?
Alexia NO, :( very cute as always YES but as always she has a very short scene and then you don't see her again. She is one of the girls that jumped out the window in The Woman in Black.

Chloe was very awesome. I don't want to spoil anything with details but she was very alluring in a sensual cool 70's way and even though she did not have as much screen time as she did in Hick there is a fair amount and she does make the most of it. :cool
emuler

Post by emuler »   5 likes

Waiting for the DVDrip/BDrip.

For the impatient ones, there is a TS version at STF.

http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&t=218141

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb]

<Admin Edit> Please note that this is a CamRip, not a DVD or BR rip. That means someone took a camera into a theater and recorded it from the screen (that's what TS or telesync means). You may want to wait for a proper release before downloading because the quality will be much better. However, if you want to see this film as soon as possible, this CamRip is supposed to be good quality.