[REL] Dark Shadows (2012)

emuler

Re: Dark Shadows (2012)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:It is the 'pout look' and very few celebrities have a natural one and are beautiful at the same time.
Chloe at the Dark Shadows premiere
[Image]
That's the Serena Williams look. :lol:
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Like I said before in 'The Hunger Games' thread it is just a waste of people's bandwidth to post a TS link here. :hand :naughty

Pesky impatient people, what can you do..... :roll:

As kev said; soon enough even a blind person can find a HDrip of this film. ;)
emuler

Think of it as the equivalent of watching the movie in the theater - people talking, arriving late, moving about; maybe the seat you got wasn't the best, yet you went and saw it anyway.
[Image]

Besides, it gives us something to do while we wait for the other files to complete. :P 19 days and counting for "Better Late Than Ever".
ptguardian

You must have a crappy theater that you go to and or a really tiny low resolution monitor. :-P

Camrip for a movie with great cinematography is a waste of bandwidth. But hey if that is what someone wants and you feel is what you want to share, go for it.
emuler

The theater is fine - it is the people that I have a problem with. If I could just hire the entire theater for a private screening - ah! that would be great. :D

Anyway, it is clearly labelled as a TS. Those who want it will go for it. Those who prefer to wait for a better version will ignore it. Isn't that how it always is - we start with crappy releases and keep going until we get one we consider worth keeping?
ptguardian

emuler wrote:Anyway, it is clearly labelled as a TS. Those who want it will go for it. Those who prefer to wait for a better version will ignore it. Isn't that how it always is - we start with crappy releases and keep going until we get one we consider worth keeping?
In a way. Usually it is for hard to find rare movies that we post what ever we can find.

I see the file you posted is well shared by others so only those who can't wait for a real rip will be losing bandwidth. ;) But if this sets the bar it will certainly be easy for 'anyone' to post a better proper rip in the near future. :lol:
emuler

Before, we had nothing. Now we have a crappy TS (mind you, not bad for a TS, but a TS nevertheless). Soon we'll have a DVDrip, and finally, a BDrip. That's progress for you. ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Dark Shadows (2012)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I was almost afraid to move this to release with all the comments, but even a TS... :) Like emuler says, there'll be a DVD and BR rip soon. Personally, I can wait.
ptguardian

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I was almost afraid to move this to release with all the comments, but even a TS... :) Like emuler says, there'll be a DVD and BR rip soon. Personally, I can wait.
I think this should be moved back to forth coming or [REQ]. All you are doing now is encouraging someone to post camrips for a big release.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

if someone wants to post a camrip they're perfectly entitled to,theres no rule here governing quality,and neither should there be.most of the main posters are fussy about quality,but some don't give a shit,and just want to see it and delete it.there are plenty of shite movies here.