[REL] Las Que Empiezan A Los 15 Años (1978)

HEGEMONY

[REL] Las Que Empiezan A Los 15 Años (1978)

Post by HEGEMONY »   77 likes

Also Known As (AKA)
El oficio más viejo a los 15 años Spain (working title)
Ellas empezaron a los 15 años Spain (working title)
Language:Spanish
Release Date:20 December 1978 (Spain)

"Las que empiezan a los quince años" tells the story of the sexual adventures of three fifteen'year old girls: Elisa, Marian and Susi.
Elisa lives with her father and her stepmother. Her father, drown in debts by reason of bad business decisions, has to run away from his debtors. Elisa remains with her stepmother that has no love left for her. Soon Elisa is out in the streets. One of the roads left for her is prostitution. Her life will be one of many adventures and misadventures.
Marian, very early in her life, became a prostitute. She had known a good-looking guy in a party. She falls in love with him, but in reality he's a pimp. One day they have a fight and Marian decides to become independent. She opens the doors of the cars and ask the drivers if they want some company. On seeing this beautiful lolita, many say that, yes, they could do with a bit of company.
Susi's family has no financial problems. Her father works a lot and is always absent, but her mother likes and understands her. Susi likes girls. She sometimes plays innocent little games with Elisa and Marian.
There's no doubt that "Las que empiezan a los quince años" is an exploitation film. Many exploitation films try to hide their nature by assuming the form of a cautionary tale. In this way, the morality watchdogs are partially appeased. This doesn't happen here. "Las que empiezan a los quince años" gives no excuses.
The film offers a rosy vision of prostitution, but anyway it had no intention at all of being a documentary. The film wants to titillate, and it delivers. The girls frequently take off their clothes, make love, laugh, giggle etc.. but there are not graphic sex scenes.
"Las que empiezan a los quince años" definitely tells a story, albeit a simple one, and Elisa, Marian and Susi are characters that have a face (unlike what happens in many other films of the genre where the characters are anonymous x, y, and z). The film could be defined as a sexy youth film, with touches of comedy, some dramatic moments and, most important of all, no wagging fingers pointed at us. It's a very joyous film. Franco had died. Sex was not a swear word anymore.

Recommended for you if you're not a puritan. :lol:

[Image]
[Image]
<Admin edit> pix re-upped at postimage

The movie

Like this post to see ed2k links  [554.00 Mb]

original language no subs sorry :(

this is my 2nd rel...feel free to delete if is not OT cya :thumbsup
starfish21

Re: [REL] Las Que Empiezan A Los 15 Años (1978)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i suggest you should change your image host, 'double anal' might be fine for some people,but not while i'm actually eating my dinner.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks, umm HEGEMONY for this [REL]..

The girls are a little old and the movie seems to be a bit 'exploitative' [.."There's no doubt that "Las que empiezan a los quince años" is an exploitation film...] for my tastes, but again your contributions are very appreciated!! :bigups

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Las que empiezan a los quince años (1978)

I can't tell for sure but the actresses look older than 16. In any case, their characters are supposed to be 15, so even though they are older than my tastes, this should be OK. Definitely a titilating story line.
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   1 likes

I know this is more than 10 years old, but can anyone please help reshare this?
moisan4

Post by moisan4 »   49 likes

Do a search for "Las Que Empiezan A Los Quince Años (1978)" with eMule. You'll find:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.48 Gb]