[REL] Pajarico (1997)

Rich

[REL] Pajarico (1997)

Post by Rich »   38 likes

Pajarico AKA Little Bird (1997)

Quite a rare Spanish movie, very difficult to find for purchase!

[Image]
It´s a movie about a child memories, when the young protagonist spend some time in a summer holiday between some relatives at Murcia (sudwest of Spain), while his fathers were in divorce way.

It's a biographical picture, bittersweet, with a good plasticity and somes interesting characters portrait. Win an award at Montreal Festival of Cinema.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.12 Gb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0130174/
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Pajarico (1997)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   19 likes

THIS IS A BM...BUT I AM CURIOUS TO VIEW IT...

[Image]

SORRY I'VE FORGOT TO GIVE MY VERSION...I THINK IS A VHS RIP...FROM TVE...NOT BAD BUT LOW QUALITY I SUPPOSE...

SPANISH LANGUAGE

Like this post to see ed2k links  [527.92 Mb]

SEE YOU :thumbsup
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   32 likes

Right. Keeping a promise...

here's
Like this post to see ed2k links  [839.10 Mb]
Rich

Post by Rich »   10 likes

popdrome wrote:Right. Keeping a promise...

here's
Like this post to see ed2k links  [839.10 Mb]
i stand defeated ;) some excellent work and posts popdrome, many thanks! :icon_idea2
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   18 likes

Coming across the recent bumping of the thread 'Paisito (Small Country)' [ https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... 126&t=5985 ], I knew I had purchased the DVD years ago, but there were never any English subs available at the time.

But when I googled the DVD cover art I realized I DID have the movie, but it wasn't the one I was originally thinking of.

THIS movie, Pajarico, is the movie I was thinking of. Sooo, on a hunch I searched to see if there were any subs available now and quickly came across three different titled files.

Here's the cleanest set:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [85.5 Kb]

The translation seems to be almost literal and the grammar is a little awkward at times, but overall they are readable, and FINALLY available. Once downloaded, rename to match film file.

Hopefully they will add a new dimension to this beautiful film.

kev.

Disk and Cover art for those interested:
[Image]
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   34 likes

starfish21 wrote:i've got it now,thanks to those who shared.
it's quite good quality......
Yes, it is a great link. It finished d/loading just as I finished ripping [for a second time, due to a glitch on my first rip], so it's out of a little frustration that I'm making this post.

When I first compared the quality between my rip and popdrome's I thought that I could see a pretty obvious difference in the titles. But upon a closer inspection I think I was just hoping... They're pretty much the same. :wall

At only a 500MB difference between files, I'm going to go ahead and post my link in case someone is interested in a, well... 'Fresher' link... :icon_biggrin2

Film:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
Subs:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [85.5 Kb]

Please don't fuss at me for submitting something that really doesn't add much to the thread.

Starfish, as usual, your caps are spot on!! Thanks for posting them! (When I was scanning the film, Fuensanta's little dance caught my eye too! :heart )

kev.

BTW: The subs seem to fit popdrome's file just as well as they fit mine.. :think
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   59 likes

This beautiful movie in Full HD:

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.42 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [82.2 Kb]