[REL] Pajarico (1997)

emuler

Re: [REL] Pajarico (1997)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Yeah, me too. I often have the subs open in Notepad as I watch the film, and make corrections on the fly.

The funniest subs I ever encountered was for the Chloe Moretz film - Jack and the Beanstalk. They were made by a guy who self-confessedly knew very little English, and had never read the story as a kid. We still watch those subs when we need a good laugh - several LOLs and a couple of ROFLs.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   59 likes

This beautiful movie in Full HD:

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.42 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [82.2 Kb]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

ghost wrote:This beautiful movie in Full HD:
Many thanks for this lovely looking movie!

Not sure how it works for those who may, like myself, compulsively hunt for more COA type FLM movies, and end up with these strange playlist compilations of "perhaps" relevant material compiled by users of random and obscure streaming sites. Or the like. I found a couple here and here and they led me to this movie, as well as Høyere enn himmelen, Corpo Celest, My Little Princess, Mon dernier été and The Spy Who Caught a Cold just to name the ones I can recall. On a roll for some good finds, but it's hard to stop! :o
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote:
(...)On a roll for some good finds, but it's hard to stop! :o
Definitely a classic.
I know how you feel :D

Don't go quietly into the night.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:53 am

Not sure how it works for those who may, like myself, compulsively hunt for more COA type FLM movies, and end up with these strange playlist compilations of "perhaps" relevant material compiled by users of random and obscure streaming sites. Or the like. I found a couple here and here and they led me to this movie, as well as Høyere enn himmelen, Corpo Celest, My Little Princess, Mon dernier été and The Spy Who Caught a Cold just to name the ones I can recall. On a roll for some good finds, but it's hard to stop! :o
Searching becomes like fishing, but you don't have to throw the fish back and you can "eat" it :shock: then you can let other people eat your fish and they can tell you how good it is :beammeup :lol: I hope I got the big fish during my time, but it's nice to see new fish and new ways to catch the fish 8-) Errr not sure what I'm saying now...

Nice ghost :heart