[REL] Pünktchen und Anton (1953)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Pünktchen und Anton (1953)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sorry ptg, but I pulled starfish's 1.39 GB file because of bandwidth. Any time you want help on a particular release, just say so and I'll be happy to download and share.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

ptguardian wrote:This one is frustrating. I reintroduced this movie and told everyone about the HD large file I had found in hopes of getting help sharing it. I have shared over 6 gigs as of now and as far as I can tell everyone who has downloaded it scrammed and the two connected currently barely have any of it.
I don't understand... I downloaded it and I've been sharing it ever since (though I will obviously not share it forever, because I'm already sharing too many other releases).
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

yokodreamer wrote: I don't understand... I downloaded it and I've been sharing it ever since (though I will obviously not share it forever, because I'm already sharing too many other releases).
Thanks yoko. :thumbsup

I saw that the same two people at about the same amount downloaded from several hours earlier. Big files I try to give links to where I found them so others can help share. Considering how much new stuff I contribute and how much the same people take from me and 'don't contribute' it shouldn't be the few people who share back such as yoko, phuzzy who are sharing. I have limited amount of bandwidth and need others to help share when I upload something or else I can't move on to the next [REL]. I still have this one shared because of who is connected but on low priority, I have other newer releases getting the bulk of my bandwidth.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

I often add ed2k links with delay and I've seen many people sharing after the original releasers are not sharing anymore. It's understandable that everyone has many other releases to take care of. I'm usually sharing everything I've ever posted plus everything another user has ever posted (with few exceptions), so movies like "Pünktchen" will be shared only for a limited time and at low priority. BTW, I'm downloading almost everything. Not because I need it. Just to utilize the network bandwidth my ISP forced me to have, and it's nice to help when someone wants reshare...
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

thanks yoko it is very appreciated. :cool

I still revolve my older releases into my share priority but not nearly as much as I used to. Anything that I know a lot of people got from me I tend to take out of sharing completely and only put back in my share folder upon request. Currently 80% of my emule bandwidth goes to new releases or to anything I am getting from someone else.
babuada

Post by babuada »   0 likes

Is this still shared? Looks like I missed first time :(
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

I reshared starfish's 1.39GB version.
babuada

Hi PTG. Could you please reshare your version? I reshare everything I got, I promise :)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

babuada wrote:Hi PTG. Could you please reshare your version? I reshare everything I got, I promise :)
I will throw it back in my share for you. :cool
babuada

thanks. getting it bit by bit :)