[REQ] Vendeta (2011) [Czechoslovakia]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
starfish21

Re: [REQ] Vendeta (2011)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

yokodreamer wrote: I think uloz.to supports resuming transfers.
not according to 'internet download manager'
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:http://www.uloz.to/xuv8YGT/vendeta-cz-avi-2011-avi

Link is good, quality is good, girl to me seems too old and all other characters and context has nothing to do with childhood. IMHO

In fact it is a bit demented and not in a good way... A nice girl is taken out to some abandoned warehouse by her guy friend who likes her. All seems nice until some other guys show up and decide they want to tie up and rape the girl. Not fun to watch and after that no more scenes of the girl. I will not share this. :hand
Verified Off-Topic?
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Verified Off-Topic?
Yes
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

She is portraying a 15 year old / her scenario lasts 15mins / the story line is based on the events that took place at the beginning, but this film is off-topic. Ok I will try to bare that in mind in future :?

Well thanks for bringing the film to my attention anyways :)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:She is portraying a 15 year old / her scenario lasts 15mins / the story line is based on the events that took place at the beginning, but this film is off-topic. Ok I will try to bare that in mind in future :?

Because the writers say she is 15 doesn't mean they portrayed her as such. It is called context and if we want to mix this kind of context with a site based on 'childhood' movies we are advocating the wrong message here. I see this as just Sexploitatation and shock value of a minor to add a bit of drama and excitement to a film in order to sell it. If the writers had said she was 19 it would not be disputed whether she was 19 or not.

Moving this film to off-topic it still stays here, the link I posted is still active and it doesn't say to everyone that this is the sort of film we want here. ;)

When I mentioned this place is cleaner than the old site this is a part of that. A fine line with this type of movie is why we have an off-topic section here. if someone still wants it they can still get it.
Debaser

ptguardian wrote:
Debaser wrote:She is portraying a 15 year old / her scenario lasts 15mins / the story line is based on the events that took place at the beginning, but this film is off-topic. Ok I will try to bare that in mind in future :?

Because the writers say she is 15 doesn't mean they portrayed her as such. It is called context and if we want to mix this kind of context with a site based on 'childhood' movies we are advocating the wrong message here. I see this as just Sexploitatation and shock value of a minor to add a bit of drama and excitement to a film in order to sell it. If the writers had said she was 19 it would not be disputed whether she was 19 or not.

Moving this film to off-topic it still stays here, the link I posted is still active and it doesn't say to everyone that this is the sort of film we want here. ;)

When I mentioned this place is cleaner than the old site this is a part of that. A fine line with this type of movie is why we have an off-topic section here. if someone still wants it they can still get it.
I assumed cleaner meant less crude references to specific scenes or movies that weren’t IMDB material.

Thanks for clearing that up then.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Vendeta (2011) [Czechoslovakia]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

At the old site I often got the feeling "naughty bits" were the prime reason for many films to be here. Some people almost slavered over a 30-second bathtub scene, others went ape over "special" footage that was supposedly missing from a particular movie. Spending hours/days/weeks downloading a film, then a couple more hours watching it just to see some nudity for 10 seconds is kinda ... pathetic.

Verified Off-Topic lets us move films that don't belong in FLM out of the main forums while still keeping any links. "OT" no longer just means nudity and we try to guide things so posters aren't too blatant about "special" scenes. I think things are better because of it.
Debaser

A pretty large chunk of members were "pathetic" then, and probably still are.

If the new rules prolong the life of FLM, that can only be a good thing then.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I don't mind if someone is 'pathetic' if they don't get blatant about it and attract unwanted attention. Nobody wants to be a dictator - the "rules" even emphasize they're just guidelines - but I'm no longer leery of letting my wife see the posts here, and that says a lot.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Movies with OT scenes, like [RREL] Harry, un ami qui vous veut du bien (2000), [REL] Up the Sandbox (1972) and [REL] Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008) (just to name some random ones that come to my mind) are IMO still on-topic, even if they are not "childhood movies" per se. Personally I don't want to miss any movies with OT scenes.