[REQ] Vendeta (2011) [Czechoslovakia]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
ptguardian

Re: [REQ] Vendeta (2011) [Czechoslovakia]

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

mimzy wrote: Personally I don't want to miss any movies with OT scenes.
If you think you will miss them you won't. They are still here and more will come.

I know those films well..and know why they are here and it wasn't for Barbara Streisand. Subtlety of ones path is met with lasting rewards ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:Movies with OT scenes, like [RREL] Harry, un ami qui vous veut du bien (2000), [REL] Up the Sandbox (1972) and [REL] Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008) (just to name some random ones that come to my mind) are IMO still on-topic, even if they are not "childhood movies" per se. Personally I don't want to miss any movies with OT scenes.
They're still in release, aren't they? ;) We talked about Der Baader Meinhof Komplex - yes, it has nudity... for about a minute, and then there aren't any children in the rest of the movie. I don't remember watching the other two but FLL mentioned only the first 4 minutes are why Up the Sandbox is on FLM. The point of having this forum is so off-topic threads like these don't get deleted or sent to the Graveyard, along with their links.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I’m sorry if I sound a little ratty about the new rules. I just need to get used to it, and not reflect on the old FLM days so much.

I appreciate the great effort in bringing FLM back to life and how the new rules can only be a good thing in the long run.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Debaser wrote:I’m sorry if I sound a little ratty about the new rules. I just need to get used to it, and not reflect on the old FLM days so much.
Just about anything child-related except CP is still A-OK, we're just toning things down and broadening FLM's scope. The posts from the old days are still here, and special scenes in new releases are being pointed out without being so blatant about it. It's the tall blade of grass that gets mowed off so we're trying not to be so tall. ;)