[REL] Frog and Wombat (1998)

ptguardian

[REL] Frog and Wombat (1998)

Post by ptguardian »   38 likes

Frog and Wombat (1998)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122076/

Alli and Jane had their neighborhood under control until their new principal moved in next door and changed everything.

[Image]

Good movie that was a bit hard to find a decent copy of so I made one.(vhs-rip)

Not sure what the target audience was, It has a mix of teen/preteen action and story with adult violence and sexual innuendos thrown in? :think

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

Click for a Behind the scenes music video

[Image]

Both girls have lots of screen time, plenty of action, fun and the principle gets far more psychotic than I was expecting. :shock:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb]

Enjoy
plonkah

Re: [REL] Frog and Wombat (1998)

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

Cheers ptg
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Sounds interesting. Any subs? Any chance of a reshare?
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Sounds interesting. Any subs? Any chance of a reshare?
It is still in my share folder on low priority. It will be on higher priority when I have my other newer releases fully shared. Several people downloaded this so perhaps someone else can help you out sooner.

As far as subs go I ONLY do subs for non-English movies when I can and never for vhs-rips(not possible). :roll:
emuler

Thanks ptg. I'll wait. I have 6 files in downloads and 0 sources atm. :( I wish there was a list of which files were currently being shared on high priority by various members.
ptguardian

emuler wrote:Thanks ptg. I'll wait. I have 6 files in downloads and 0 sources atm. :( I wish there was a list of which files were currently being shared on high priority by various members.
Everyone shares differently, because everyone has different circumstances that they can share. I have limited bandwidth each month and also still download a lot of other movies not FLM related. Considering I have hundreds of files I have released here I can't possibly share them all, all the time. So I rotate what I share. Newest stuff first than when several 'known' people have the file I share the other files again I have released in recent times. Anything that I released a long time ago or that had a lot of people download it is re-shared upon request only and only to 'known' members. However, I did put this back in my main share folder on high priority. ;)
emuler

Thanks again. That is how it should be done. Just wish I knew which files were 'hot' so I could go for them first, and go after the cold(er) ones later. I have a lot of catching up to do. ;) Thanks also to For An Angel who's being an angel and sharing this too.
emuler

Complete. :D
emuler

Just finished watching this. Delightful! What a find! Thanks ptg for this. :D
ptguardian

Your welcome. I have always liked this film.

This is a rare one that I wish would come out on dvd/blu-ray. I have seen it appear on digital tv on occasion so a digital master does exist....