[REL] Blijf! (2011)

Kissonline

Re: [REL] Blijf! (2011)

Post by Kissonline »   10 likes

I have successfully downloaded uloz resources to the hard disk and shared them with you. The source has plug-in subtitles in English and Danish. I hope you can like it :heart
[Image]
[Image]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.34 Gb]
Hope to share with everyone :D
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thanks! I was going to DL from Uloz, but I'll happily eMule it from you instead.

P.S.: It includes English and Dutch subtitles, not Danish. You can edit your post with the pencil-and-paper icon in the upper right corner, if this typo burns you!
emuler

Post by emuler »   18 likes

I downloaded the same file from uloz, but my hash is different - the file size is 1 byte smaller than Kissonline's file. :? :?:
Anyway, Kissonline is even harder to find than I am with my LowID, so here is my link. I'll delete mine later if it is not needed.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.34 Gb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thanks, it is always good to have another source. I have noticed that sometimes I direct-download something and try to share it as the same file, but it hashes differently. I am sure it makes a difference between downloading directly from Uloz or using a downloader like Jdownloader2 (which is faster!)

So far I have all the other Kissonline files I wanted. Whether I got them mostly from him or from others who got them from him I am not sure. There were so many of them that I temporarily unshared most of them because I wanted to try and increase the upload speeds of MY releases (priorities!) but it did not help, so I have REshared them all.

[Edit: both RELeases have now downMuled for me complete.]