[REL] Beautiful Girls (1996)

Rich

[REL] Beautiful Girls (1996)

Post by Rich »   4 likes

Beautiful Girls (1996)

[Image]
A piano player goes back to his old hometown to see his old friends from high school. Three work in the lawnscaping business as snow plow drivers and another works as a manager in a factory while another runs a local bar. They gather and talk about the women in their lives, maturity, and dealing with life and careers.

One man is having an affair with his ex-girlfriend from high school while he's still married to another woman. Another man is obsessed with trying to get his ex-girlfriend back, and the piano player is facing somewhat of a dilemma when the next door neighbor who is 13 year old and falls for him.
that shoud say.... facing somewhat of a dilemma when he starts to fall for the next door neighbor who is 13 year old :? Maybe my interpretation of the movie is incorrect :twisted:

I personally really like this movie primarily because it's easy to relate yourself to the guy having somewhat of a personal crisis. Add to the mix the next door neighbours daughter (Natalie Portman :D) who catches his eye, and it is easy to become engrossed in this one ;)

This is not the usual Hollywood melodrama, it actuals reflects reality and the story is entirely plausible :) I think I could have Directed at better ending though ;) ;)

Originally posted by SaiKo at fileheaven.org :D

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.68 Mb]

Rich :)
Rich

Re: [REL] Beautiful Girls (1996)

Post by Rich »   11 likes

Higher quality release of this excellent movie...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.18 Gb]

Recommended on the story alone :cool but Natalie Portman as the precocious 13 year-old Marty who the lead takes an interest in adds a little bit extra to the film ;)

Link above is dual audio; can select either English / Spanish on any decent media player.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   3 likes

Rich wrote:Higher quality release of this excellent movie...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.18 Gb]

Recommended on the story alone :cool but Natalie Portman as the precocious 13 year-old Marty who the lead takes an interest in adds a little bit extra to the film ;)

Link above is dual audio; can select either English / Spanish on any decent media player.
Thanks. Indeed a great movie. recommended
emuler

Post by emuler »   8 likes

Here's the YIFY rip mentioned above.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [865.14 Mb]

Can't recommend this highly enough. If you haven't seen this, watch it now. If you have, watch it again. :D Natalie Portman at her very best - nowhere to go from here but down.