[REL] Das Mädchen und der Junge (1982)

Debaser

Re: [REL] Das Mädchen und der Junge (1982)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
mimzy wrote:I personally prefer movies with pre-teen children and I haven't watched this movie anyway, but if the girl looks 16 or younger, her character is 16 or younger, and especially if the movie is about first love, then it is IMO obviously on-topic here. I'd say it's more on-topic than some other movies without any OT scenes at all. It's nice to have a variety, though. If only good movies were posted, there would be very few posts nowadays, because almost all good movies are already here.

20 likes shows that FLM members are interested in this movie.
I agree with you, and this movie's still here. We're not trying to give absolutes, we're trying to set standards. Best of all, nobody is trying to be a dictator - we discuss it without one person making a can't-be-changed decision. Lots of over-16 actresses play younger roles but that doesn't automatically disqualify a film. Flip that around - even if the actress or the character they play is younger than 16 but they BEHAVE older, what does that have to do with childhood, first-love, etc.? A Tracy Lords film will likely never be [REL]eased at FLM. On the other hand, we don't want a bad reputation when people start slavering over 10 seconds of preteen skin. Films with youngsters less than fully clothed can still be posted - and often are - but nobody's posting blatant comments or screenshots about them like before.

FLM is unique, one-of-a-kind and we'd like to keep it that way.
Just a quick note:
When FLM was created, “first-love” meant movies that we first loved, and had nothing to do with movies about first love.
That’s not to say that FLM was exclusively for movies we first loved. I’m just pointing out what FLM stands for.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Just a quick note:
When FLM was created, “first-love” meant movies that we first loved, and had nothing to do with movies about first love.
That’s not to say that FLM was exclusively for movies we first loved. I’m just pointing out what FLM stands for.
True, but things have changed over the last 8 years and we're no longer the 'old' FLM. Some of the first films I loved were John Wayne westerns - I doubt anyone could argue they belong here. Generally, any film that features children as more than props who could be replaced with a cardboard cutout are welcome and I'd say the majority of films on FLM don't emphasize 'love' so much as our love of kids' freshness and innocence as they react to their experiences. I think this from the FAQ describes our purpose pretty well:
First Loves Movies (FLM) is dedicated to childhood movies based on first love, the beauty of youth, and coming of age.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Well, I always loved movies with OT scenes. Besides, OT scenes can never be replaced by cardboard cutout :oops:
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

There will always be a little something for those that have to find that quick flash. None of it has been deleted nor prevented from being posted here. This should be very obvious by now. :roll:

Something to consider- One nudist movie has more of the focus that used to be highlighted here then all of the tiny tidbits from movies here combined. I think it is plain stupid to focus on a few seconds of not much. A little discretion and maturity will lead to a longer more prosperous existence here at FLM.

Easy concept to grasp: Over 16 is not encouraged and will often be discouraged... :-P
Last edited by ptguardian on Sun May 20, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:...One naturalist movie ...
What is a 'naturalist' movie?? Do you by any chance mean 'naturist' movies, otherwise known as nudist films?
2. an adherent of naturalism in literature or art.

Can be confused: naturalist, naturist, nudist.
2. a nudist.

Can be confused: naturalist, naturist, nudist.

A 'naturalist' film would be more similar to an animal documentary or perhaps the movie 'The Fox and The Girl', whereas 'naturist' films focus on nudism... Naked people. :D (Which, of course would fit more logically with the point you were trying to make..)

Just checking semantics... ;)

kev.
ptguardian

kev wrote: What is a 'naturalist' movie?? Do you by any chance mean 'naturist' movies, otherwise known as nudist films?

Just checking semantics... ;)

kev.
Nudist movie

It is very likely the point I was making was understood by you. So I can only assume you are trying to be a smart ass. :|

I have corrected my original post and changed 'naturalist' of which I have heard people use the term for nudist many times. Not being one myself I did not know it was such an important detail. To me it is not.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Chill! Ptg,it's not like you to bite.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:...I have corrected my original post and changed 'naturalist' of which I have heard people use the term for nudist many times...
Cool. Makes more sense now. :thumbsup
ptguardian wrote:..Not being one myself I did not know it was such an important detail. To me it is not.
Not a super-important detail to be sure, but one that [when I read the post at 2:00AM] looked like a detail that I could have some fun with, pushing the point.

BTW; many thanks jezevex for bringing this to FLM! We appreciate your contributions!! :thumbsup

kev.
ptguardian

starfish21 wrote:Chill! Ptg,it's not like you to bite.
I did not find it amusing and commented as such. Some topics I have a hard time with anyone here taking too lightly. I did use the neutral smiley :-| instead of a mad one :x . ;)

Kev's reply about making a comment late in the night is very understandable and I have no problem with a little jesting.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   126 likes

DVD5 upgrade (quite good quality):

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.85 Gb]