[REL] A Nanny For Christmas (2010)

vidman49

Re: [REL] A Nanny For Christmas (2010)

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

I didn't realize I have had low ID. That could cause a few problems. I know I have only been connected to the Kad network for quite a while - for some reason it WILL NOT stay connected to the eD2K network. I have not been too worried about that because I understand the Kad network is a little safer, or harder to track for those searching for downloaders, if I understand it correctly. I really don't know much about how any of this works. It took me about three days of messing around to get hooked up to eMule in the first place.

The Kad network just gives me a number for the ID line and nothing tells me it is low ID. It seems to download and upload fine unless I am using a torrent program at the same time, then the traffic drops pretty low. I have been using another torrent program for about a week straight right now and will probably have it running for about another week. I am trying to download some very sparsely sourced videos that are only downloading a few K per second. When I am not running the torrent program, my download speed is usually around 160K per second and my upload speed is usually around 60K per second. With speeds like that, I just assumed I was still at high ID.

Since I just reconnected, I don't know if I am still at low ID or not because my program is not telling me that. If I am still at low ID, please let me know and (with help) I can try to fix it.

And thanks for letting me know in the first place I am at low ID. Whenever you notice that, please let me know.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

you're in my upload list,running at the same speed as everyone else.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

emuler wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:
emuler wrote:Btw. what's with the LowID? Just curious.
vidman, did you realize you've had lowid for awhile? I've tried to give you a friend slot several times over the last week or two but you can't friend a lowid.
You can, but you have to catch him when he is actually downloading from you. Give him a friend slot then and it will work.
Nope, at least not with MorphXT. Of course, he's already in my friends list so he gets a boost from that anyway. :)
vidman49 wrote:Since I just reconnected, I don't know if I am still at low ID or not because my program is not telling me that. If I am still at low ID, please let me know and (with help) I can try to fix it.
Since I've release some things lately I've removed almost everything from my shares lists and right now you're only in queue for Apres la Guerre but I've noticed it several times lately. You might want to check that your ports are still the same in eMule and your router.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Completed. :icon_1dancingban Thanks to everyone who helped. :D
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Nice. :) Subs at opensubtitles if anyone wants.

Surprised at myself for thinking that the cutest of them all was Sarah Thompson. :inlove