[REQ] Kodomo no koro senso ga atta (1981)

Sully23

Re: [REQ] Kodomo no koro senso ga atta (1981)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Check the post in previous threads I found a clip with those scenes but it was not shared and I went to the link was a comment RFF was a Moroccan who supposedly had that clip would have been a good clue?

In the images of the film the quality is the least of all that ot the camera angle is quite far away although the film would be another mere optical illusion
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

The guy had pictures, that he had the clip too is very doubtful (he did not even know the name of the movie) - he did obviously not have the movie. And he only made two requests in 2010. I can remember he made the same request on a russian board at the same time under the username "Topdog2" (because there was already a Topdog - me, that is :)). So, sadly I can see no use in this information ...
Sully23

When I initially started in blogs I downloaded clips or shorts where there were many scenes of movies I knew 2 one was morebareclips and another I do not remember and I do not doubt there were many more where you could download OT clips I guess you should have stumbled upon it
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Yes, of course ... I even found a dead link to our clip years ago. But everywhere you ask no one seems to have it. I'm really asking myself where all the people are that downloaded this clip once ago ... :? Another japanese movie that is simply not to find is Gondola (1987). They even re-edited this in 2017 and it is shown in japanese cinemas - but there is still no DVD yet ... :cry:
Sully23

It is not the only case if we talk about 'Lost movies' this Papa et rien d'autre and Staraya azbuka Exit 7 are films can not be found anywhere or perhaps the search is not reactivated waiting for a hero

PD:If this discussion has lengthened, I do topic, do not fall into forgetfulness
relic

Post by relic »   0 likes

Sorry this is off topic but I need to say this.
Warg, with this new information I can finally thank you for links and information for MANY years.

Thank you very much. Relic
ZsofiaPsotta

Post by ZsofiaPsotta »   0 likes

Sully23

I was not close to this movie before, sure it can only be found in Japan.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%AD%90%E3%8 ... B00005ILTH
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

That VHS is only the equivalent of 122 Euro, super cheap! This is supposedly an "award-winning" film, yet it has virtually disappeared. You would think that SOMEONE in Japan would know how to make a VHS-rip and torrent it, but NOOOOO.
Sully23

There is no way to contact who uploaded the video on youtube.
I have an idea that because there is no torrent-rip it is because in that country it is normal to see content on equipment that seems obsolete or outdated such as the Beta VHS and DVD-Player and even more so the cost for original movies on video tapes it becomes a relic.