Good news......

All garbage is moved to this place. No posting possible.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Good news......

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I didn't - and still don't - know anything about this story. Probably few people outside the UK know anything about it. While starfish's comment isn't in "good taste" (and I don't mean that as a double entendre), it's always been the admins' policy to avoid censorship, major contributor or not.

Of course, quoting the comment wasn't just as offensive as the original remark, was it?
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Of course, quoting the comment wasn't just as offensive as the original remark, was it?
Quotes removed to satisfy those who wish to be pedantic.

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:....

Quotes removed to satisfy those who wish to be pedantic.

lb
:D

Hope things have been well for you, my friend. Good to see you're as feisty as ever.

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Welcome back, lb. :D

Like Phuzzy4242, I didn't - and still don't - know anything about this story. Nor do I particularly want to know. I'd rather watch the great films I hear about at FLM and elsewhere. :D

And we're not squeaky clean - we just wash our hands and face, and maybe under the armpits. :lol:
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

What emuler said.., I concur. :D

As far as welcoming back, I say welcome back to actually participating again. Your participation is always welcome. 8-) But everyone paying attention should know he never left. I have seen him log in numerous times over the past year.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:...I have seen him log in numerous times over the past year.
As have we, ptg, as have we. :wall

The 'welcome back' on our part was, as you say, a
ptguardian wrote:...welcome back to actually participating again....
as I'm sure even lb will understand. We just didn't think being polite [which lb probably would frown on :lol:] had to be so obvious...

kev.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:why do i get the feeling you've stormed back in here with an axe to grind? what happened to 'hello folks! its nice to be back'?
if you'd been around the last year or so you would be well aware Ptg has been quick to criticise anyone who oversteps the boundaries,myself included.
yes i knew the girl's age,so what? are you going to lecture on morality?
I certainly have no axe to grind & am actually sad my first post in over a year should be to take issue with what I consider to be unacceptable comments.

As to lecturing you on morality, don't be so ridiculous. However, you might like to take on board the concept of accepting criticism from those other than the chosen few around here.

lb
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

I don't have a problem with criticism.rather the way you voiced it,on your moral high horse,
Spoiler:

as if she hasn't been sucking him on a daily basis.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   2 likes

It's pointless for this to escalate further in the open forum. Please take any further comments to PM's. Pax everyone.

And welcome back to participation, lb.