[REL] Behind The Waterfall (1995)

starfish21

[REL] Behind The Waterfall (1995)

Post by starfish21 »   21 likes

Behind The Waterfall (1995)

[Image]

After the death of their father, brother and sister Tommy (Luke Baird) and Becky (Gena Gale Burghoff) are sent to live with their aunt for the summer. The siblings' grief lightens when they meet kindly old Irishman Mr. Connors (M*A*S*H's Radar, Gary Burghoff), who reignites their capacity for joy and wonder
The movie isn't just about irish folk tales. The youngest boy has to move to a small town and learn to accept his fathers death. And who better to help him then Alex. She plays the real smart child. Who's she trying to kid? The two children spend their summer with an old Irish man named Mr. O'Conners played by radar himself. I hope nobody has any problems with the accent. It was well done but in the back of your head you knew it was fake. The two children will learn to look at the world around them with a new view. The young boy has a sister who is having trouble living in the new town. I mean a town with out a mall whatever. With funny little moments like ferry rings where you could get stuck dancing for seven years. Everything seems to be going smoothly until Mr. O'Conners has a heart attack. The young boy figures out a way to save to save him by finding an old flute Mr. O'Conners had had stolen from him. By the way the flute was for the fairy king...Kinky. I highly endorse this product or event. If you don't have anything to do for a while either pray or watch this movie but either way this is as close to heaven as you can get.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112473/

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=20427

Postimage login is unavailable,so i'm forced to use the FLM's upload function,hence not my usual screencap size. :(

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image]

Complete name : Behind The Waterfall (1995).mp4