[REL] Curfew (2012) short [USA]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Nasuada

Re: [REL] Curfew (2012) short [USA]

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

You guys are awsome :-)
[Image]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

I'm here because Night recommended this. I love seeing positive posts about films shared here. Very excited to see this. Thanks to ptguardian for the OP and original share, and to ghost for supplying the one that's currently downloading! And to Night for the rec! Hopefully soon I'll be making a REL for a short that is reminiscent of this one. ;)
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Just finished watching this! Adored it! Thanks for the recommendation by Night and to everyone who was contributed to sharing. I watched it with the French subs on during a second watch through, just one of my funzies, was especially great during the shut-up scene!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   49 likes

You now what ? I just wtched [REL] Before I Disappear (2014) again yesterday. What a great movie!

And now I also wanted this short film in Full HD.

After the magic:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [643.55 Mb]

English subs if you should need some:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [16.0 Kb]

OMG! The dance on the bowling alley is so amazing (in both versions).
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

One of my very favorite short films, period. I watched it a few weeks ago but I can watch it again.

Thanks!
ghost wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:09 pm OMG! The dance on the bowling alley is so amazing (in both versions).
I have wanted a video comparison from YouTube or some such that shows both scenes playing in unison (one on top, one on bottom?), so I can compare just exactly how close they are and what footage gets recycled. Of course I am too lazy to create such a video myself. Video editing? I don't know that.

Yes I know I can sync two video players and do it that way, but it makes simultaneous pausing difficult.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I have wanted a video comparison from YouTube or some such that shows both scenes playing in unison (one on top, one on bottom?), so I can compare just exactly how close they are and what footage gets recycled.
Yes, that would be interesting! A nice task for this evening ;)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   4 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

tears of joy.jpg
Casper and Thatch hug.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Where did you get my picture from??? :o :o :o
so I can compare just exactly how close they are and what footage gets recycled.
Not very close, but almost... There are different cuts in the scene. :( It would have been nice if everything had been simultaneous.
But anyway, nice to watch.
Night457
Global Moderator

Look around, you might see cameras watching you! Could you be a movie star and not realize it?

I was surprised at how differently they were cut. I had to watch them both multiple times before I was certain they used different footage. And then I realized, Oh, her clothing is clearly different. And she grew. Duh.

I was never just able to fast-forward through either film for just that scene. I always ended up watching the whole thing. If I wanted just that scene I had to watch the looped-footage music video. Thank you so much for extracting it, so I CAN just watch that scene, and for both!