[REL] Les Misérables (2012) [UK]

ptguardian

Re: Les Misérables (2012) [UK]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i have no problem with most of the movie, but it is too ridiculously difficult to get past the ridiculousness of wolverine singing. :shock: :twisted: :hand

Girl is real cute :heart :heart
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

We're just doing what we usually do until a proper release becomes available. :roll: Its the waiting that gets to us. :lol:

That said, very few mainstream actors have decent singing chops. Eg. in the film Chicago, Queen Latifa is probably the only one to have made a name for herself both as a singer and as an actor. For a musical to be successful, the casting is crucial. And its not just the actors/singers - the music director, the score, the lyrics, the director... everything has to come together. That is why there are so few really good musicals.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

For An Angel wrote:I can understand stopping a movie because it's bad, I just can't understand the destroying of the disc. If anything you could've tried to get your money back. Also, I think learning to laugh at bad movies is probably better for your health too. ;)
That thing was like an IED in the septic tank - you're just innocently having a cookout and then * * * BOOM * * * it explodes, blowing feculent matter in all directions. The utter shock of watching what I thought would be a comedy and suddenly being hit with screeching caterwauling made me hit the dirt and fire back with both barrels.

"The Fly" (with Goldblum and Davis) had been released only 2 years earlier and it was OK - that's what lured me into such a blasphemous purchase. "Easy" was an unprovoked surprise assault on my aural receptors and I stood in dire peril of losing more IQ points than I can afford. It was a menace to society - almost a WMD - and had to be eradicated.

The cost was immaterial - returning it would be more tasteless than trying to return a box of condoms shaped like Mickey Mouse in psychedelic colors. Besides, I had a duty to ensure nobody else might get infected from it, and I'm sure the store didn't have the Hazmat gear they'd need to safely dispose of such toxic waste. I can be proud because I made the world a better place.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

:icon_roll2 :icon_biggrin2
ptguardian

Propers are out today, both blu-ray and dvd rips. I am waiting for Ganool's rip to hit torrent. :icon_wink

http://ganool.com/les-miserables-2012-b ... 264-ganool
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Or you could try YIFY :)

http://yify-torrents.com/movie/Les_Miserables_2012 720p 1.30GB
ptguardian

I decided to pass on both and wait for Ganool's 1080p with 5.1 surround. I love YIFY's rips but his sound is lacking compared to Zen_bud and Ganool.

I am not going to release this movie so YIFY's rip would make a great release for someone else. ;)
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   10 likes

ptguardian wrote:I am not going to release this movie so YIFY's rip would make a great release for someone else. ;)
I guess that would be me! :D

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.30 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [141.1 Kb]

Even though this is one of my favorite movies from last year it probably belongs under off-topic seeing as though Isabelle Allen who plays young Cosette is only onscreen for a short time (41min-63min).
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Les Misérables (2012) [UK]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Outstanding. Thanks, FAA.
ozdoggy

Re: [REL] Les Misérables (2012) [UK]

Post by ozdoggy »   1 likes

WOW