[REL] Tiere bis unters Dach (2009) [Season 2]

starfish21

Re: [REL] Tiere bis unters Dach (2009) [Season 2]

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i'm back......

psu it surely was,but it was a fuckup by me.when i was installing the graphics card i decided to do a little dusting inside the case,so i used what i thought was the best tool for the job,a can of compressed air with a straw attached,bad idea,along with the air also came a shitload of freezing water vapour,which i failed to notice,so it frazzled my psu.
an innocent little mistake that cost me about £50,it would've been half that online,but i wanted back in action quickly.

the can of air is supposed to be for dusting,but apparently not for electronics.

what a twat.. :lol:
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i'm back......

psu it surely was,but it was a fuckup by me.when i was installing the graphics card i decided to do a little dusting inside the case,so i used what i thought was the best tool for the job,a can of compressed air with a straw attached,bad idea,along with the air also came a shitload of freezing water vapour,which i failed to notice,so it frazzled my psu.
an innocent little mistake that cost me about £50,it would've been half that online,but i wanted back in action quickly.

the can of air is supposed to be for dusting,but apparently not for electronics.

what a twat.. :lol:
I had to change a fried hard drive yesterday & went for a bit of a clean-up inside afterwards. I did wonder about using the Dyson briefly but reckoned it had more suck than my ex-wife so probably not a great idea. I settled for a modest sized paintbrush followed by a decent sneeze. Seemed to work a treat.....

lb
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   3 likes

Just for info. Since this year there are now 8 Seasons available.
You can watch them all on this page: https://www.kindernetz.de/sendungen/tie ... n-104.html

But personally I found the first 4 Seasons as the best ones.

Season 1-4 is only available as 720p
Season 5 could be available in Full HD, but is not yet in the "Mediathek"
Season 5-8 is available in Full HD

There are two Missing Episodes from Season 6, named Vodoo-Hühner Part 1 & 2. There are still available on DVD or some german download services (Magenta TV, iTunes...), but not on kindernetz.de. I think they decide to remove that episodes, because it can scared little childs.
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

But I want to see the voodoo chickens!!! If I can't see those 2 episodes, I think I will boycott the other 102. Hmmmph.

I just started looking into this (never heard of it) and saw that many but not all episodes on kindernetz have German subtitles. I also found that most of the episodes are also on YouTube, with many but not all having German subtitles:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... mUqQUdnAI9

The YouTube playlist is also missing Vodoo-Hühner Parts 1 & 2 (aka Folge 77 and 78, aka Season 6 Episodes 12 and 13). It currently does not have # 103 of the 104 either, although that one is at kindernetz.

I have spent quite some time looking for the voodoo chickens. If anyone has them, please share. It looks like I might enjoy this series, and I can not even start it if I know it is not complete.

Thank you Nasuada! If I ever find them, I promise not to show those scary episodes to little children.
As of May 2021, the "Voodoo Hens" two-parter (episodes 77-78) have vanished from the internet, presumably due to the mention of voodoo being considered offensive. The official episode list skips straight from episode 76 to 79.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... UntersDach
I will refrain from commenting on that.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   4 likes

I uploaded the two missing episodes to mega in one zip file.

https://mega.nz/file/1OR3hKZT#a52Hk7OW_ ... MA44-v0uYs (1,48 GB)

German and english Subs for Part 1 (English is translated with deepl.com):
https://mega.nz/file/IeRzgIwS#-8d7ZAAS3 ... m0HiJEAU_g

Around Subtitles I found this XML File on SWR for one Episode. I let convert it so an SRT and fix the umlauts. Sadly I found only the Subtitles for Part 1. I try to search quickly for the Part 2, but without any result.
This is the XML File who I found: https://subtitles.swr.de/kindernetz/tie ... 775465.xml
To convert it, you can use: https://gotranscript.com/subtitle-converter
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Nasuada, you are the BEST! Now I just need to watch the first 76 episodes to get caught up on the storyline. Or can I just jump right in? What the heck, that is what I am going to do.

I don't even know how you found the XML file in the first place, but it looks like a page that was accidentally not deleted. I think the subtitle XML page for part 2 IS deleted. Regardless, I am sure that the subtitles for part 1 will set up the story clearly enough that I can figure out what is going on in the second. Even without subtitles this is a great find for me! (Honestly, I have watched and enjoyed a number of TV series in languages I do not know without any subtitles to help me.)

Thank you so much!

[Image]
Last edited by Night457 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: I don't even know how you found the XML file in the first place
I only using google and searched for "tbud vodoo-hühner srt". Third entry is a link from SWR to the XML File and the URL who contain "subtitles.swr...". I need only to open it and see, that this are the sub's for one of the second episode.

I was hoping, that the ID of the URL at the end (tbud-voodoo-huehner-1-7775465.xml) would be the same ID as the video-file, but I think I'm wrong, because the Video Files from the Mediathek have 10 Numbers. The other problem is, that I renamed my files and I can't found the old document name for part 2.

But hey, you are happy with what you get. If you have any questions around the second part, let me know. I can help you to understand it.
Send me a PM, when you need help.
[Image]
jpf

Post by jpf »   2 likes

On YouTube I found & download subtitles only for episodes 1, 79-102, 104. Am I missing something? I was expecting more.

Are there subs for other episodes on kindernetz and/or ardmediathek? I don't know how to check/download all the existing subs for all the episodes in one go from those sites, and I'm too lazy to check each and every episode one by one. Maybe someone already did it and would be willing to share them?

I watched ep. 1 with subs and got engaged. But when I look'd for subs for ep. 2, I couldn't find any. (Can it be that they're embedded in the .mp4 container?) I'm stuck.
Night457
Global Moderator

Hmmm. I admit I only spot-checked both Youtube and kindernetz, noticing that some episodes had subtitles and some did not. Episode 1 on kindernetz does NOT have subtitles, and it seems that SOME of the episodes 53+ (Season 5 onward) on kindernetz DO have them. Again, I have not checked them all, but from your report it seems that the Youtube and kindernetz episodes with subtitles do not necessarily match. I know that by using the Playlist on YouTube I can download all the videos and/or subtitles in one go, but I don't know if there is a way for me to do that on kindernetz. I am lazy like you! I do know that there is not any site I can find (like opensubtitles or addic7ed) that has ANY subtitles for this series.

I can not promise anything soon, but I can promise that IF I manage to get a collection of German subtitles for this, I will share them. If anyone has their own collection of them already, please share them before I get around to it!

I know that some people will throw things at me for suggesting this, but there are some kids shows that can be enjoyed without understanding the dialog. It has one hell of a catchy theme tune: isn't that a good start?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   7 likes

To the 1 deleted episode German subtitle from Nasuada (Episode 77)
and the 26 German subtitles available on YouTube (01, 79-102, 104)
I can only add 12 more from ardmediathek:
(38,53,57,58,59,61,62,63,70,72,74,103)
This makes 39 total out of the 104 episodes.

youtube-dl acquired all the YouTube Playlist subtitles with a single command line, then I renamed and converted the .vtt files to .srt with SubtitleEdit. Likely ffmpeg could have batch converted them all with a single command, but I did not feel like researching how. I don't like command line.

I could not get anything to extract the subtitles from kindernetz: NOT TVDownloader, youtube-dl, JDownloader2, any online streaming subtitle downloaders, or Inspecting the webpage code for subtitle files. Getting the videos was easy with JDownloader2, one at a time. I only did a few to verify it works. It is better to download the entire playlist from YouTube in one go, for those who have the drive space!

However, JDownloader2 easily got the subtitles (one at a time) at ardmediathek, which seem to match up with what is available at kindernetz. I edited out the fontcolor info and renamed them. The dates originally in the filenames seem to be subtitle upload dates, and are randomly distributed among the episodes with the dates leading up to September of this year. It looks like they are creating subtitles for episodes in no particular order, and possibly STILL WORKING ON IT! There MAY appear more subtitles as time goes by, and they MAY show up with the YouTube videos on some date after the German streaming sites get them. Or not.

Here are ALL 39 episodes of German .srt subtitles so far.
They are only identified by Episode number and title:
TbuD-MISCdeSRT.zip
OR

Like this post to see ed2k links  [423.5 Kb]

I am sure I will do English machine-translations at some later date, but I do not expect to release any of them until after I watch the episodes. It will take awhile, and I am in no hurry. I have at least 170 downloaded movies from just the past few months I have to watch too, as well as a half-dozen or more OTHER TV series. I am so far behind. So anyone else is welcome to translate and release before me if they want!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.