[REL] Ein Sommer mit Paul (2009)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Ein Sommer mit Paul (2009)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Several listings of Satrips about but considering my distaste for Russian over dubs I will pass. Blizzard has this as well. Russian Satellite dubbing sucks burnt biscuits. :evil:

Streamed at several sites too. Here is one http://www.linecinema.org/newsz/drama-o ... nlayn.html
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

emuler wrote:This letitbit link is working. Can someone with a fast and stable connection try to grab this? TIA

http://u598021.letitbit.net/download/58 ... p.avi.html
Thanks, this seems to be working (takes several hours, though, so a fast connection is rather useless here). I will share it out when complete.

I agree that Russian voiceover is not optimal. but this is all we have for the moment.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

At least they use different voices for different parts nowadays. I remember the time when ALL the parts used to be voiced by one very bored dude. :bigups :wall
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

why is the letitbit version better than the one already released? they're both russian dubs.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

starfish21 wrote:why is the letitbit version better than the one already released? they're both russian dubs.
Both are exactly the same version. It's just that the ed2k download didn't complete until today.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Thanks, yoko. Getting it very quickly now that you are a complete source. :D