[REL] Saige Paints the Sky (2013)

ptguardian

[REL] Saige Paints the Sky (2013)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Storyline:
Meet nine-year old Saige, a talented artist with a passion for horses, in this modern-day story about finding your voice! Saige is excited about the new school year, until she discovers that art-her favorite class-has been cut. On top of that, her best friend, Tessa, seems to be spending more and more time with another girl. For help, Saige turns to her grandma Mimi, a well-known artist and horse-woman, who inspires her to take action. Can Saige find the courage to overcome her fears and save the art program-and her friendship with Tessa? Heart-warming, empowering, and fun, it's a movie for every girl who has ever dreamed big.

American Girl Saige Paints the Sky

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2818348/

[Image]

The latest movie in The American Girl series. Introducing Sidney Fullmer as our newest star.

[Image]

This will be released on video 1st week in July.

:icon_cool2
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Saige Paints the Sky (2013)

Post by ptguardian »   15 likes

Because of emuler's comment about 720p I realized I did the wrong encode settings. I did do a 720p encode but on a 1080p source. You can have your deposits back... :lol:

I did a new encode with proper settings. The first rip played ok but did not have that pop that it should for 1080p. I deleted the first link. Sorry for the inconvenience as far as I could tell only about 20mbs got uploaded anyway.

This is the correct rip at 1080p.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.91 Gb]

[Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
loverboy

Re: [REL] Saige Paints the Sky (2013)

Post by loverboy »   7 likes

ptguardian wrote:[Image]

I thought this was settled. :wall

Several of my releases this past year I included them in the container and I made it clear or at least I thought I had that I will include them if I can and that it doesn't require an 'extra' encode. This rip, my second rip for this film took over 12 hours. The program I 'like' to use does not rip subtitles directly from a blu-ray only from dvd.

This is very annoying. As I said I will include them when I can but I am not doing an extra encode and or use a different program I don't 'want' to use.
What's 'very annoying' other than your attitude when confronted with an entirely predictable request or are you just pissed with me for having the temerity to suggest you might care to rip the subs from the source disc? Whatever, far better to have simply politely declined rather than causing a fuss.

I'm not guaranteeing these subs will sync with the PTg release as they've been ripped from a DVDR (although it is NTSC). Feel free to edit/amend/re-time/rename & post corrected ones.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [108.1 Kb]

lb