[REL] Saige Paints the Sky (2013)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Saige Paints the Sky (2013)

Post by ptguardian »   15 likes

Because of emuler's comment about 720p I realized I did the wrong encode settings. I did do a 720p encode but on a 1080p source. You can have your deposits back... :lol:

I did a new encode with proper settings. The first rip played ok but did not have that pop that it should for 1080p. I deleted the first link. Sorry for the inconvenience as far as I could tell only about 20mbs got uploaded anyway.

This is the correct rip at 1080p.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.91 Gb]

[Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Hmm... did the BluRay have subtitles? Can't seem to find them on the web. :(
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Hmm... did the BluRay have subtitles? Can't seem to find them on the web. :(
I would imagine the Blu-Ray's got them. I've got a DVDR of this & it's got English subs.

lb
emuler

Great. :D That means they'll show up eventually. It is always ominous when there are no subs anywhere.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   1 likes

Let's see if PTg can get them from the Blu-Ray first to guarantee compatability. If not, I'll rip them from the DVDR although I'll have to find a few spare minutes & there's always the possibility of them being out of sync.

lb
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

[Image]

I thought this was settled. :wall

Several of my releases this past year I included them in the container and I made it clear or at least I thought I had that I will include them if I can and that it doesn't require an 'extra' encode. This rip, my second rip for this film took over 12 hours. The program I 'like' to use does not rip subtitles directly from a blu-ray only from dvd.

This is very annoying. As I said I will include them when I can but I am not doing an extra encode and or use a different program I don't 'want' to use.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Hey! All I asked was whether the BluRay had subs, i.e. whether they exist as opposed to whether they would need to be made from scratch. LB confirmed that they do exist, so someone will eventually post them on one of the 17 or so subtitle sites. Unless you have the only BluRay of this that has ever been sold.... :roll:
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Hey! All I asked was whether the BluRay had subs, i.e. whether they exist as opposed to whether they would need to be made from scratch. LB confirmed that they do exist, so someone will eventually post them on one of the 17 or so subtitle sites. Unless you have the only BluRay of this that has ever been sold.... :roll:
So now we expect that instead of you asking for subs you are now going to ask if the disc has subs. :roll:

Here is a nifty little link for you that will tell you such information on not so rare blu-rays. http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/9011/saige_sky.html ;) :)
emuler

ptguardian wrote:
emuler wrote:Hey! All I asked was whether the BluRay had subs, i.e. whether they exist as opposed to whether they would need to be made from scratch. LB confirmed that they do exist, so someone will eventually post them on one of the 17 or so subtitle sites. Unless you have the only BluRay of this that has ever been sold.... :roll:
So now we expect that instead of you asking for subs you are now going to ask if the disc has subs. :roll:

Here is a nifty little link for you that will tell you such information on not so rare blu-rays. http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/9011/saige_sky.html ;) :)
So now you have graduated from not providing subtitles (which requires some effort on your part) to not even telling us whether the disc has subtitles or not (which is something you already know). Way to go, PTg. :P
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   7 likes

ptguardian wrote:[Image]

I thought this was settled. :wall

Several of my releases this past year I included them in the container and I made it clear or at least I thought I had that I will include them if I can and that it doesn't require an 'extra' encode. This rip, my second rip for this film took over 12 hours. The program I 'like' to use does not rip subtitles directly from a blu-ray only from dvd.

This is very annoying. As I said I will include them when I can but I am not doing an extra encode and or use a different program I don't 'want' to use.
What's 'very annoying' other than your attitude when confronted with an entirely predictable request or are you just pissed with me for having the temerity to suggest you might care to rip the subs from the source disc? Whatever, far better to have simply politely declined rather than causing a fuss.

I'm not guaranteeing these subs will sync with the PTg release as they've been ripped from a DVDR (although it is NTSC). Feel free to edit/amend/re-time/rename & post corrected ones.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [108.1 Kb]

lb