[REL] Le Prime Foglie d'Autunno (1988)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Le Prime Foglie d'Autunno (1988)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   109 likes

Prologue...I'll promise that i'll check all my posts in future i don't want to do you all angry on me. I am very sorry for my lastest posts...my intentions was only to put something good here. Now i try to restart following the guidelines and rules for this community.

So this is my new work...hope this time will start of new good releases. This movie is very rare but finally i've got it. I think this is the only source/file existing. Drama movie with some OT scenes :mrgreen:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0311675/

On imdb there isn't a storyline the i'll try to translate from italian movie review...

Silvia and Marco are a newly married couple returning from a divorce: However, continue to remain linked to the presence of Alessio and Donatella (the two children born from the marriage), and finally to strengthen their relationship. During an excursion organized by father two children, not yet aware of the reconciliation of parents, contrive a trick to get them back together for good, including the preparation of a barbecue outdoors. Following an accident with fire, Alessio will Burns is so serious to be fatal; While the child is dying, his father tells him the reconciliation with her mother, promising that will forever remain with her. (from wikipedia italy)

[Image]

This is the only cover of the movie i found on net.

A few screenshots

[Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

And the link...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [680.28 Mb]

<ADMIN EDIT> There are several glitches at various places in this file. The filename says the rip is by Arthorius but that is NOT the case.

Italian language no subs...discrete quality video.

I've tried to find subtitles but i think not exhist... :|

Actually i'm uploading this movie on an host (w.i.p.) cause recently you all had problems to d/l my movies from emule...then maybe can d/l this from host and shared to have few sources. It's the 1st time i upload a file on a host hope ig all good. So the link is

http://ge.tt/4kISoEj/v/0

Hope you like my new work and i'll try to work better in future for the forum... :D

P.S. if there're any problems with the link please help me to find a better solutions.

Enjoy...ART!!!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL