[REL] Cassi Hilbers (2011-2012) [USA]

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
funnydog

[REL] Cassi Hilbers (2011-2012) [USA]

Post by funnydog »   0 likes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... eRbE0Yg48Q

no ed2k needed, just a youtube, no likes necessary.
starfish21

Re: Cassi Hilbers(9yrs) ~ Playin' like a Princess (2011)(USA

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i would suggest,if there was a dislike button,you'd be breaking all the records,Funnydog.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Yeah! Yeah! Now you just need that tiara and it will be like play n with the princesses...

I think an ignore button would be better. This type of behavior is for the attention. Best not to give any further than absolutely necessary. An ignore button would aid in such occurrences. Just my opinion of which you can happily ignore. :D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

<sigh> Was this off-topic? I didn't get a chance to watch it last night because I was cleaning up this child's other messes.

I can't view YouTube right now, so I'm moving this to Off-Topic until I can view it later.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Sadly, it's probably on-topic although I'll definitely avoid any more of her offerings in future. This would make me embarassed to be Australian.....

lb
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Being a bit harsh, I think. Nice enough song, lots of cute girls. Might not be the greatest song of all time, but certainly not the worst I've heard - not by a long chalk. :roll:
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Nice enough song
[Image] We'll agree to differ then!

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:<sigh> Was this off-topic? I didn't get a chance to watch it last night because I was cleaning up this child's other messes.

I can't view YouTube right now, so I'm moving this to Off-Topic until I can view it later.
No.. This is a very ON topic video; very cute and diabetic-coma-inducing-ly sweet. The fact that Cassi was one of the writers of this song makes it even more likable to me.

I think it captures perfectly the innocence of what little girl's sleep-over parties SHOULD be like before the thoughts of boys and booze and drugs start to sully the psyche...

I think our staunch members were reacting to funnydog's cynical statement at the bottom of his post;
funnydog wrote:...no ed2k needed, just a youtube, no likes necessary.
in lieu of all that's gone on since the beginning of the week... (I also disagree with funnydog; I wish I could get the streaming video recording programs to work for me but they don't, so I really would appreciate a ed2k link for this video...)

Actually this was a nice post, not requiring any sarcasm [on anyone's part, funnydog included], and this is a video I'd be happy for any of my kids to watch... I mean, it's a song written and sung BY a little girl FOR little girls.. Like emuler I liked it, and knowing lb I can see why it wouldn't appeal to him. :lol:

Moved back to Music Vids. :)

kev.
loverboy

Re: [REQ]Cassi Hilbers(9yrs) ~ Playin' like a Princess (2011

Post by loverboy »   7 likes

Suitably chastened, I hereby provide an ed2k link for your psychological torture..... :D

Like this post to see ed2k links  [18.75 Mb]

lb
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Cassi Hilbers Playin' like a Princess (2011) [USA]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I have this in 480p if anyone wants it.

Gaaaak. I need to chew on some lemons to get rid of the 'sweet'. :D