[REL] All-American Girl:Mary Kay Letourneau Story (2000) USA

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
donkeykog

Re: [REL] All-American Girl:The Mary Kay Letourneau Story (2

Post by donkeykog »   0 likes

Thanks Koko for the post! This is a topic of interest to this community! :D

However the children in the movies actually have to be children. And then 17 or under. Preferably 16 and under.

The actor in this case who is playing the role of the boy is actually 19, born in '81.

I have not yet seen this, although I own it too. Hopefully someone can say if there are actual children in it. Otherwise it should go to verified off-topic.

Koko verified off-topic is where things are sent that are of interest to the community, but do not fit the certain guidelines you can find at (https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... =71&t=7992)

Thanks for the posts Koko! Please keep posting, it great to have new members that share! :D

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] All-American Girl:The Mary Kay Letourneau Story (2

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

From the screen caps and the IMDb info, it looks like this is off-topic. If anyone has a different opinion, let me know.
koke

Re: [REL] All-American Girl:Mary Kay Letourneau Story (2000)

Post by koke »   0 likes

Where do you found these caps?
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

koke wrote:Where do you found these caps?
Probably created them with 'Media Player Classic'.. I believe you can make vid 'Index' pix with most media players out there. I've never done it with my favorite, 'Gom Player', but I've seen Index pix with 'Gom' on the watermark, so I'm sure it can be done with that one too.

I remember reading about this case.. She ended up leaving her husband and kids and married the boy [once he was grown] and they had another child, if I remember right.. :think

Weird stuff.. Though off-topic as it is, thanks for the submission to FLM, I think [in a strange way] it deserves to be here..

kev.
donkeykog

It defiantly deserves to be here as it one of the most famous cases in the last 20 years and was the first case to blow the lid so to speak of the older female with the younger male. Now we hear of it all the time, but then nobody talked about it. Soon after SouthPark made a really funny episode about the "new" phenomenon. :D Also in this case the boy did wait for her, married her when she got out, and they have since had other children.

And Koko, Kev was correct. I used the Media Player Classic to play the video, and then chose "Save Thumbnails" from the file option. :D
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

It deserves to exist and it is a story that needs to be told and remembered, but not at FLM. Now if there had been a female peer in a love triangle (or several female peers - it is a school story after all), then perhaps it might have been considered relevant. However, at best, this appears to be a 'boy' movie. Let it exist in the verified off topic section.
koke

Post by koke »   0 likes

My nickname is koke, not koko.

I understood that First-Loves is dedicated to first loves... Mary Kay and her young husband sell books and DVD´s now about this romance. I think it is a very beautiful love story. A story that breaks rules... And that is own of this forum ;)

PD: There are not women visiting the forum? x)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:It deserves to exist and it is a story that needs to be told and remembered, but not at FLM. Now if there had been a female peer in a love triangle (or several female peers - it is a school story after all), then perhaps it might have been considered relevant. However, at best, this appears to be a 'boy' movie. Let it exist in the verified off topic section.
FLM has been described by one of the founding members as [paraphrased] "a website dedicated to movies WE FIRST loved", and not necessarily 'first-love' via 'coming-of-age'. Obviously, even before the death of that site and this reincarnation of FLM, it had morphed into the 'coming-of-age' forum it is today.

Though the focus of most of the films here is on girls [leaving 'Wildboys' and other forums to cover the guys], there has always been room for 'boy films' that fit the criteria of 'coming-of-age': A film about a 14 year-old boy having a sexual relationship with an older woman then marrying her once he's of legal age definitely fits the requirement in my book.

Since the actors are all of legal age, I agree with you, emuler; verified off-topic is a great place for this film. :thumbsup

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

koke wrote:I understood that First-Loves is dedicated to first loves... Mary Kay and her young husband sell books and DVD´s now about this romance. I think it is a very beautiful love story. A story that breaks rules... And that is own of this forum ;)
I direct your attention to POSTING GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ! which sums up the purpose of FLM and what is on- and off-topic. We're pretty relaxed here, but we're focused on childhood, not adult films. There are hundreds of sites that focus on adults, several that focus on boys, and a few that focus on all kids. FLM may be the only one oriented towards girl films, though we don't forbid boy films.

We certainly don't want to feature adult films or ones that have adults playing kids' roles, but considering someone went to the trouble to find such films, we don't want to just throw them out. That's why we made a Verified Off-Topic section so those links would still be available for those who want them.

Please don't take the comments as a slam. We're happy to have you join us, and we appreciate your contributions.
donkeykog

A film about a 14 year-old boy having a sexual relationship with an older woman then marrying her once he's of legal age definitely fits the requirement in my book.

Since the actors are all of legal age, I agree with you, emuler; verified off-topic is a great place for this film.

I think that is a great way to say it!

And Koke (BTW I just misspelled your name on some other posts...Sorry) thanks for your enthusiasm and posts. I look forward to more new releases here! If you need any help on how to post pics and info and do neat colors and stuff to make your posts informative and attractive the admins here are always a great help. I am here almost 6 months and am still finding new things out (of course it took me longer then others as two of those months I don't remember ;) ).