[REL] Sky Trackers (1990)

Jacen

[REL] Sky Trackers (1990)

Post by Jacen »   1 likes

Does anyone have this TV movie? It's been posted elsewhere a few years ago, but the links are dead and there's nothing on emule or torrent either. :(

Sky Trackers (1990)

Summary from IMDB:
NASA's Tidbinbilla Tracking station in Australia prepares for the re-entry of a decaying satellite containing a dangerous biological experiment. It is decided to bring it down near the station, for which job Dr Tony Masters has been brought in to assist Dr Spencer. At the same time, and unknown to her, Dr Spencer's daughter Ali has been using her computer to hack in to the station and reprogram the dish to communicate with a decommissioned satellite. Meanwhile, an unscrupulous industrial espionage agent, has penetrated the station and is preparing to take charge of the re-entry process, causing havoc and a chase through the Australian countryside to find the potentially deadly satellite.

Ali is played by Maia Brewton:

The wonder years: Don't You Know Anything About Women? (1990)
[Image]

Adventures in Babysitting (1987)
[Image]

Back to the Future (1985)
[Image]

Thanks! :)
ptguardian

Re: [REQ] Sky Trackers (1990)

Post by ptguardian »   30 likes

The dvd itself has playback issues and I have been having a hard time fixing for a rip I am happy with. :wall Until I get it sorted I will release the vhs rip. It is very watchable and a smooth play back. I also have the TV series queued and ready as soon as this gets shared out. 8-)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [399.97 Mb]

:D

Enjoy