[REL] Garde à vue (1981) [France]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
tedlawson

[REL] Garde à vue (1981) [France]

Post by tedlawson »   0 likes

Did anyone see the original French movie "Garde a Vu"? If so,please do give us a run down.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Garde à vue (2000)

Post by kev »   18 likes

reastavachi wrote:If you are talking about "Garde à vue" featuring Lino Ventura and Michel Serrault, I did. Terrific movie :)... but I cannot remember any content suitable for this forum though ;)
Yes, me too..

I found a few copies being shared, and have completed both a video file and an English srt file. I don't know how much the children are shown in flashbacks in 'Under Suspicion', but in THIS film the content is minimal if even virtually non-existent considering the plot line and subject matter.

The film was directed by Claude Miller, who's a pretty famous French director, and considering it plays out like a stage play with very limited set changes, it's actually a pretty good film. I'll go ahead and post the links in the 'Verified Off-Topic' for anyone interested, as it really isn't FLM material, but it IS a great movie.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.84 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [84.1 Kb]

The English subs are pretty sucky with a lot of bad grammar I'm sure due to poor translating, as well as weird symbols due to foreign typeset.. I didn't bother fixing them due to the fact that... ...this really isn't a proper release.. :lol:

kev.