[REL] Pinocchio's Revenge (1996)

Rich

[REL] Pinocchio's Revenge (1996)

Post by Rich »   3 likes

Pinocchio's Revenge (1996)

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.54 Mb]
In the mood for a silly horror flick? Look no further! When a public defender takes a case involving a man who murdered his son, she brings home the Pinocchio puppet the boy was buried with and soon finds it accidentally given to her daughter (Brittany Alyse Smith), eight or so years of age, as a birthday present.

The girl believes the doll talks and is a living being, but the adults around her are just making note of her descent into disturbing behaviors. Is our little heroine a demented quack, or might Pinocchio be possessed by an evil spirit? Think of Child's Play with a female lead and you'll get the idea.
Not sure about this one :?

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.54 Mb]

Rich :)
loverboy

Re: [REL] Pinocchio's Revenge (1996)

Post by loverboy »   11 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117342/

Rich's link is dead........not a trace of any sources but I've got hold of the file (same hash) from another source.
.ogm files are not my favourite & I suspect may give some members a problem so rather than just add myself as a single complete source I've stripped the Ogg Vorbis audio stream & converted it to mp3. The modest bitrate is as close to the original as my audio editing software will allow & keeps the quality & filesize similar. The video stream I've left entirely alone which has resulted in no quality loss.
There are other versions available on eMule in particular a 1.45gb ShitBusters release. Although worth downloading, I don't think this movie warrants such a large filesize & the two complete sources are being far from co-operative.....I've got the grand total of 160kb so far! :wall There is also a 697mb VoMIT release but with no sources.

I like this movie.........silly, but with some nice visual moments & a bit of uniform! :drool

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: Pinocchio's Revenge 1996 loverboy edit.avi
File Size .......: 705.82 MB

Duration ........: 01:33:54
Video Codec .....: OpenDivX (DivX 4.0 and later)
Video Bitrate ...: 954 KB/s
Resolution ......: 576 x 432
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.33:1
Framerate .......: 23.976 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 96 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

Thanks go to Rich for the original release..............Posted nearly five years ago & still generating interest!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [705.82 Mb]

Enjoy!
beatpats4

Re: [REL] Pinocchio's Revenge (1996)

Post by beatpats4 »   12 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.66 Gb]
beggng any1's pardn, i updatd the lnk . . .
Last edited by beatpats4 on Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.